• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson - Swedish song for Lena Philipsson

Started by turnaround, January 06, 2012, 02:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Nice surprise.
Andreas Carlsson has written a song for Lena Philipsson, a highly popular singer in Sweden who also represented Sweden in the Eurovision song contest.

The news on this blogs quote Andreas (google translate):

"Inspired by "Så Mycket Bättre" (TV show in Sweden) I built a kitchen in my studio yesterday and wrote my first song in Swedish with Lena Philipsson. I was a fan then, I'm a fan now! Lena is one of our finest artists.
http://bacardiboy.blogg.se/lenaph

Swedish song by Andreas, could be very interesting. Thanks Tiiger for letting me know.
Hello Jules.
And I liked it..

Out

Lena's album is out on February 28th (they constantly change plans though) and as Andreas wrote it in November I hope they'll include this track.

turnaround

Song didn't make it on the album.

Du följer väl med?      Mange Schmidt, Michelle Leonard, Nalle Ahlstedt & Jaakko Salovaara   
Live tomorrow      Laleh   
Blir galen      Christian Falk & Mange Schmidt   
Idiot      Magnus Lidehäll   
Vart tog du vägen?      Vanessa Falk   
Igen och igen      Vanessa Falk, Christian Falk & Mange Schmidt   
Världen snurrar      Markus Krunegård & Veronica Maggio   
Ett hjärta      Kaah & Björn Olsson   
The botten is nådd      Måns Asplund   
Nästa säsong      Björn Olsson & Kaah   
And I liked it..