• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Jörgen song for Swiss "Idol" winner

Started by turnaround, April 05, 2007, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

The show is called Musicstar.
Fabienne Louves - Wach uf! Wake up

I just found this by chance :D
There is also a sample!
Here are the credits:

Music/Text:   Thomas Fessler
Jörgen Elofsson
Mathias Venge
Royal Pop
Fabienne Louves
Peter Wennerberg
Producer:   Philipp Schweidler
Fred Herrmann

http://www.swisscharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Fabienne+Louves&titel=Wach+uf%21&cat=s

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Wow, Jorgen must write for every Idol all over the world!

turnaround

I guess there are always handed it plenty of songs, but somehow he always sticks out and makes it.

He knows what the guys want, though this song has still to convince me.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

the music would never play for me, I don't know why, but I'm guessing that this song is a big ballad?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"I'm guessing that this song is a big ballad?
*lol* Ever heard anything else from an Elofsson idol song? *yawns*

turnaround

You're WRONG guys, it's a mid-tempo guitar driven song.

Hehe. Jörgen is versatile.  :P  :wink:
And I liked it..

turnaround

Quote from: "Rebecca"the music would never play for me, I don't know why, but I'm guessing that this song is a big ballad?
Maybe this works for you?

http://www.musicstar.sf.tv/artikel.php?docid=20070316_fabiennesingle&catid=musicstarkandidatenartikel

Just click on the link under the picture.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, now it works for me and you're right - it's not a ballad!
it's pretty good.

turnaround

Meanwhile the album is released, and there is another Jörgen song on the album called "Wenn nüt me goht"

And it's a cover - "Right here right now", by Agnes - also recorded by Dutch Idol Raffaela.

Music/Text:   Jörgen Elofsson
Michael von der Heide
Fabienne Louves
Producer:   Thomas Fessler
Philipp Schweidler
Fred Herrmann

http://swisscharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Fabienne+Louves&titel=Wenn+n%FCt+meh+got&cat=s
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Meanwhile the album is released, and there is another Jörgen song on the album called "Wenn nüt me goht"

And it's a cover - "Right here right now", by Agnes - also recorded by Dutch Idol Raffaela.
*yaaaaAAAAAAAAAwwwwn*
Now I know you love & adore Elofsson, but don't you (even you  :wink:) have to admit that this is gettin' REALLY boring by now...?!

At least they reworked the lyrics... to "Schwiitzer-Düütsch" (Swiss-German) *lol* which sounds really funny to a native German!

turnaround

I admit I would have loved to hear a brand new song, as I am not even very keen on the Raffaela version but as it's recorded in a different language (almost German) that's quite a novelty and I still love it.  :lol:
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"I admit I would have loved to hear a brand new song, as I am not even very keen on the Raffaela version but as it's recorded in a different language (almost German) that's quite a novelty and I still love it.  :lol:
I'm still yawning!  :wink:

So instead of new songs we better get the whole catalogue re-recorded in other languages? *yawn*
(I know that's not what you said but I had to point out how bored I am by the 3rd Idol to record the same song... *yaaawn*)

turnaround

But neither the fans of Agnes, Raffaela or Fabienne know of the re-cycling (I mean the average fan) and so for all them it was like a new song.

That's just this kind of popmusic. The lyrics are so vacant that anyone can relate to it.

I decided this deserves to have a topic on its own.  :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "turnaround"I admit I would have loved to hear a brand new song, as I am not even very keen on the Raffaela version but as it's recorded in a different language (almost German) that's quite a novelty and I still love it.  :lol:
I'm still yawning!  :wink:

So instead of new songs we better get the whole catalogue re-recorded in other languages? *yawn*
(I know that's not what you said but I had to point out how bored I am by the 3rd Idol to record the same song... *yaaawn*)

Funny! the 3rd Idol to record the same song!

Turnaround: I love your neverending enthusiasm for Jorgen Idol songs

turnaround

Hehe,

"A moment like this" has been recorded about 6-7 times I won't get tired  :wink:
And I liked it..