• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman - Single: Side to Side feat. Nicki Minaj

Started by ShockdioN, October 06, 2015, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polarmachine

Side To Side.. hmm.. good or not guys??
If you're following Savan on twitter, you'd know it's topping charts on radio. Lol.
Must be a personal favorite for Savan or something, he tweets about it all the time. It's not even a good song imo.

nanofives

I think STS is a really good song for being innovative bringing elements from other genres and it's super catchy. It's not my favourite but I'm glad it's one of the biggest songs on Radio and Youtube.
Savan only tweets about Ariana and Trump, it's kinda annoying.

Polarmachine

Yeah, well I guess a lot of people like it since it has over 600 m views on youtube. The first thought when I heard it was One More Night-vibes. The beat got some similarities.

melodicmoonlight

Listening to the stems of the song made me like it even more.

B Steady

Quote from: Polarmachine on January 10, 2017, 10:50:19 AM
Yeah, well I guess a lot of people like it since it has over 600 m views on youtube. The first thought when I heard it was One More Night-vibes. The beat got some similarities.

Oh c'mon, just because of the pop-reggae vibes? ::)
Vila i frid Dag