• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

yes, it's so similar! funny.

Feelgoodlies

The song will premiere on April the 14th and will be available on iTunes in the same day as well. I can't wait to hear it in full and the other "Twin" ones on her album!

PS: I told Twin that their song sounded similar to So What ;D

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies, you are bold! have Twin responded?

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies HAHA!!  ;D Let's see if they answer...
So the song premieres today? Coolness, I really can't wait to hear the verses and the bridge too to see if it's complete or only partial copy paste!

nshinnosuke

I've heard the full song...Look for it,it's been everywhere since the last few hours I think...

*Sabine*

I can't listen to it, I'm at work right now.. How is it???

andrea

it's awesome... better than so what IMO... !

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on April 13, 2009, 11:24:10 AM
Feelgoodlies, you are bold! have Twin responded?
They actually responded with thank you and they are glad I liked it, they didn't comment on that ;D!

I heard the full song, and I really liked it.

Feelgoodlies

A preview from the video, and a quick interview here

She likes Bye Bye Bye!

Album Cover:

georg_e

I already loved the chorus from the clip, and the verses are great too -- surprised me because they have a much more electro-synth sound than I was expecting, so it's a nice contrast to the chorus. Also the modulation on last chorus is a bit unique --most songs don't have that these days.  Bought it on itunes this morning -- sounds great in HQ.

Raul_esp

The song is amazing , I love the verses and the chorus , not better than so what but a very great song , it deserves to be a hit , I hope so.

ashley seems another popaddicted , she loves nsync songs and before she told she was a Britney fan.

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on April 14, 2009, 05:05:12 PM
The song is amazing , I love the verses and the chorus , not better than so what but a very great song , it deserves to be a hit , I hope so.

ashley seems another popaddicted , she loves nsync songs and before she told he was a Britney fan.

Agree 100% !

Alex Martin

Oh oh Ashley said she likes pink and Katy Perry.....

In a AOL.com interview, Tisdale stated, "I've been a big fan of P!nk ever since she started. I love Katy Perry's sense of humor and her pop/rock feel. -- I love Pat Benatar's music. I'm inspired by all these women when I'm going into the studio, but almost anything inspires me."[9]

Rebecca

oh it's so cool that she love Nsync! I'm glad she likes Pink
I hope this song is a hit for her

That's nice that Twin responded with a thank you, Feelgoodlies