• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Guys I need to tell ya about a Swedish producer who has worked with Kristian Lundin on a couple of songs, his name is "Didrik Thott", I surfed his MySpace accidentally and I heard a very good song I loved from him, it's called "Eyes Wide Open", I thought it has that Cheiron catchy chorus

Listen here

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 29, 2009, 06:29:40 PM
Guys I need to tell ya about a Swedish producer who has worked with Kristian Lundin on a couple of songs, his name is "Didrik Thott", I surfed his MySpace accidentally and I heard a very good song I loved from him, it's called "Eyes Wide Open", I thought it has that Cheiron catchy chorus

Listen here

yes , great song , catchy chorus  ;D

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 29, 2009, 06:29:40 PM

Listen here

I love it Feelgoodlies! Could you PM me the full thing please?  :D

Feelgoodlies

*Sabine*

The full song is great, I LOVE it, very old days Cheiron style!  ;D

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Oh thanks Sabine, I need to check the whole thing out!

*Sabine*

Don't know if this song has already been mentioned in this thead (I was too lazy to go through it as it's getting long) but I wanted to point out at this song: One in a Million by Bosson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AamLl681zS4
It is EXTREMELY Cheiron, I loved it at first listen.  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 05, 2009, 07:19:52 PM
Don't know if this song has already been mentioned in this thead (I was too lazy to go through it as it's getting long) but I wanted to point out at this song: One in a Million by Bosson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AamLl681zS4
It is EXTREMELY Cheiron, I loved it at first listen.  ;D

yes yes , cheironish song ,I thought it was written by max when I heard it the frist time .

Unexpected

Yeah one in a million is a great song, there's also a song called I Believe by Bosson which I find really good, produced by Epicentre

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzK5IRUoUo

*Sabine*

I so love it!!!!
Gotta get other Bosson stuff!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

One in A Million is totally great song, I thought he was German way back when I first watched this on Viva Germany, and yes I believe is one great song!

Unexpected

Guys here's a song by latest Swedish Idol winner Kevin borg called Street lights I liked it once I heard it, so I checked the credits and it was produced by didrik thott,

Listen here