• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Worldwide Pop Music (Cheiron Inspired)

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 19, 2008, 03:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 11, 2009, 09:44:49 PM
Guys, "Stephen Gately" the one who sings "Stay"  whom I posted his song here sometime ago, he is the guy from Boyzone, passed away at 33 :'( :'(....

33, damn, it's so young! That's really sad, what happened to him? Do you know?
I really love "Stay", great song!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 12, 2009, 05:23:17 PM
OK, let's change the mood now

Here is a great discovery for two singers, a Belgian(I guess) and a Swedish one Kim-Lian and Linda Bengtzing, the name of the song is "Not that Kinda Girl", and omg it's really good.

The Video

AMAZING!!! REDONE INSPIRED!! RedOne made a new sound.

Rebecca

yeah, cool, "Not that Kinda Girl" is a very catchy song. Thanks Feelgoodlies

Also nice hearing the Stephen Gately songs, I'd forgotten about them. Yes, it's sad he died, so young! I read he choked on his vomit after a boozy night out.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 13, 2009, 12:00:55 AM

Here is a great discovery for two singers, a Belgian(I guess) and a Swedish one Kim-Lian and Linda Bengtzing, the name of the song is "Not that Kinda Girl", and omg it's really good.

The Video

REDONE....? ? ? this song remember me If u Seek Amy's arrangement and not redone sound...

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 13, 2009, 01:40:46 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on October 13, 2009, 12:00:55 AM

The Video

REDONE....? ? ? this song remember me If u Seek Amy's arrangement and not redone sound...

you're right the arrangement reminds me to if u seek amy but the melodies are very redonish.

Feelgoodlies

Glad you guys liked it, and yes, it does sound like If U Seek Amy and has that RedOne vibe.

@Sabine, all I heard about Stephen is that he actually died a natural death :-\

Rebecca

Good for Vanessa to make No.1. I read that "This Is Who I Am" is written by MachoPsycho - Niklas "Nikey" Olovson and Robin Mortensen Lynch from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Here is their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/machopsycho and there is a Backstreet Boys song "Evergreen" that I'd never heard before, it's quite nice.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on October 19, 2009, 11:50:57 AM
Good for Vanessa to make No.1. I read that "This Is Who I Am" is written by MachoPsycho - Niklas "Nikey" Olovson and Robin Mortensen Lynch from Gothenburg, Sweden.

Here is their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/machopsycho and there is a Backstreet Boys song "Evergreen" that I'd never heard before, it's quite nice.
I think they have also written "Bad Influence" from P!nk.

Jack Walker

I'm totally loving 'this is who I am', definately her best single to date. I think bad influence by pink is a terrible song though haha!

Feelgoodlies

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 24, 2009, 08:07:36 PM
Guys, isn't this song very Dr.Luke?!

yes , I thought this was by dr luke and max , but isnt so , the song is great anyway.

andrea

it's produced by benny blanco, who worked on hot&cold and tik tok  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Lol... I knew there was something familiar! He ripped his mate! ;D

Feelgoodlies

A new great discovery guys, a Danish group called "Alien Beat Club" ABC and this is a song by them I found out accidently while surfing a page,"My Way"