• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman - Single: Side to Side feat. Nicki Minaj

Started by ShockdioN, October 06, 2015, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonnyblack2000

Another big beat, great brass tuneless song on first listen

sweetmelody

Great sounds, great production, great vocals, but lacks melody to keep you in. Of course that's just on first listen.

uberweiss

Ilya is a hack. Responsible for all the worst MXM songs. Max needs to ditch him.

j.fco.morales

jelfmusic

Quote from: uberweiss on October 30, 2015, 04:18:23 PM
Ilya is a hack. Responsible for all the worst MXM songs. Max needs to ditch him.

Although his cut 'Toothbrush' on the new 'DNCE' Ep is brilliant!

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

sonnyblack2000

Ilya is probably my least favorite wolfcousin, seems he s not as musically knowledgeable nor advanced as the other guys but he has some great tracks he worked on so not a total hack  :P

AlexanderLaBrea

My opinion is pretty much the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TFPc6EwhM

It's pretty safe to say that Ali is the least musically skilled person in Wolf Cousins, allthough he is a great track producer!
Mind you, Ilya did "I Wish", "Bang Bang", "One Last Time", "Santa Tell Me", He was on "Bad Blood" and "Love Me Like You Do", and did "Good Thing" and "First Love", all of which are amazing pop songs! Besides Ali's production record, he deifinitely has the most spectacular discography of all the Wolf Cousins.

B Steady

who are youuuuu to judge? #TheWeekndVoice
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

"Trumpet-gate" !!

Fave Tweet in this article:

"Why does it look like this homie swallowing her trumpet
   tho fam?"  :-D

http://nypost.com/2015/10/30/ariana-grande-has-annoyed-trumpet-players-everywhere/

turnaround

I wonder if Max likes this kind of music or just does help creating these songs because this generation wants it.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on October 31, 2015, 02:19:09 PM
My opinion is pretty much the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0TFPc6EwhM

It's pretty safe to say that Ali is the least musically skilled person in Wolf Cousins, allthough he is a great track producer!
Mind you, Ilya did "I Wish", "Bang Bang", "One Last Time", "Santa Tell Me", He was on "Bad Blood" and "Love Me Like You Do", and did "Good Thing" and "First Love", all of which are amazing pop songs! Besides Ali's production record, he deifinitely has the most spectacular discography of all the Wolf Cousins.

I think Illya is a hit and miss. I absolutely adore Ali.
It's all about personal taste.

J_A24

Personally, I don't think it's safe to judge the musical ability of a producer based on pop records. I think Ali's production while being quite simple, is elegant and in good taste.

Feelgoodlies

Exactly! I can't think of a single song of him and Max I truly liked. He messes things IMO. In fact, this whole new crew he's been working with is meh!

This is another version of Problem!