• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman - Single: Side to Side feat. Nicki Minaj

Started by ShockdioN, October 06, 2015, 08:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

I had no opinion of Ali one way or the other....until.....I just read he's one of the writers of "Army", so now I've concluded he must be totally dope!!!! :-D

B Steady

has anyone noticed Your Body in the focus pre chorus already?
so this song is a mix of problem, bang bang and your body :D

the drum production is so dope!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

I like the drums, the sounds, the production, her voice... but it's not an instant hit.

turnaround

Single is now at #7 making it yet another Max Martin Top 10 single. His 38th.

"Wildest Dreams" is currently #8
And I liked it..

volkanyurdabak

Focus is actually a catchy song, I think. It was written by Max Martin. However, the single isn't performing very well right now. I'm a bit surprised about that situation. I still love that song.

bugmenot

I'm not sure 113,000 copies is a bad sale.

Sam805

j.fco.morales

Polarmachine

New Max song 2nite.

Dangerous Woman

Always a nice little excitement in the air when you'll get new Max stuff.  ;D

It's written by
Ross Golan
Johan Carlsson
Max Martin

Don't know if more people are involved on the production side.

melodicmoonlight

Amazing. That downtempo, sultry beat and when that synth bass kicks in at the chorus. Full-bodied and "dangerous" sounding. The song gives me a Weeknd vibe meets Mariah/Xtina. I love the repetition of "something 'bout" and the post-chorus verse after chorus #2 and its re-entry at the song's end. Classic Max structure.

Excited to see this live on SNL this weekend.

Oh. and.... VOCODER.

turnaround

Found this on qobuz.

Ariana Grande, Background Vocalist, Main Artist - Max Martin, Producer - Peter Karlsson, Engineer - Ross Golan, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer - Tom Coyne, Mastering Engineer - Cory Bice, Engineer - Sam Holland, Recording Engineer - Johan Carlsson, Author, Composer, Guitar, Producer - John Hanes, Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer

Track 1         
Dangerous Woman      Johan Carlsson & Ross Golan   
Be Alright      Thomas Brown, Victoria McCants, Khaled Rohaim, Nicholas Audino, Lewis Hughes & Willie Tafa   
Into You      Ariana Grande, Max Martin, Savan Kotecha, Alexander Kronlund & Ilya   
Track 5         
Let Me Love You (feat. Lil Wayne)      Ariana Grande, Thomas Brown, Victoria McCants, Steven Franks & Dwayne Carter   
Track 7         
Track 8         
Track 9         
Track 10         
Track 11         
Track 12         
Track 13         
Track 14         
Track 15         
And I liked it..