• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - "PRISM" out NOW!

Started by B Steady, July 30, 2013, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

volkanyurdabak

I won't be able to understand why Legendary Lovers and Walking on Air were not a single in this era. Birthday and This is How We Do are especially the poorest choices.

turnaround

There is a Christmas single coming up, produced by Dr Luke.
And I liked it..

bugmenot

volkanyurdabak, there is zero    guarantee these two songs could be a hits.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on November 12, 2015, 07:00:04 PM
There is a Christmas single coming up, produced by Dr Luke.

it's this song

https://soundcloud.com/lovekatyperry/every-day-is-a-holiday

doesn't sound at all like a Dr. Luke production. sadly

j.fco.morales

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/arts/music/katy-perry-grammy-awards-party.html?_r=1

How far along are you on a new album?

I'm in the research and development phase. I've been going at it for eight or nine years in the spotlight, and then before that there's that decade of hustle that never gets recognized but still shows up in your wrinkles. So right now I'm taking a little time. I don't want to jump on any trends. I just need to evolve.
I do my records in a more traditional way, where the cycle is three years, so that once I start writing them, I know exactly where I'll be in spring of 2018. That can get a little bit like "Ugh." I need a little bit more freedom, especially when I've been doing it for this long.

Who are you rooting for at the Grammys?

The Weeknd has come a long way, especially since the very beginning when he put out all those records himself. He took a chance and went a little bit more pop. To see that growth happen so quickly and knowing his evolution is a pretty cool story.

What else are you listening to lately?

I love Tame Impala so much. I love Purity Ring, I love Years and Years, I love the Jamie xx record from last year. Caribou, Rationale. I can't wait for the new Rhye record. I love the "Magnets" song [by Disclosure] with Lorde.

J_A24

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on February 18, 2016, 07:12:14 AM
Everyone loves Tame Impala  ;D

I actually like that Katy's is so into new bands and stuff.
Rationale is a newcomer and I'd never imagined she listens to Caribou.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on February 18, 2016, 03:41:59 PM
I actually like that Katy's is so into new bands and stuff.
Rationale is a newcomer and I'd never imagined she listens to Caribou.

Yes it's good that she's looking for new influences, I think she's always a good knack for what's going on out there.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on February 18, 2016, 08:44:40 PM
Yes it's good that she's looking for new influences, I think she's always a good knack for what's going on out there.

You can tell, actually.
And her connections, of course... "Hey Katy, listen to this project I'm working on..."

j.fco.morales

I found the multitrack for Dark Horse.

I forgot how amazing the track is!

PS: I stole Max say hey  ;D

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 19, 2016, 04:52:55 AM
I found the multitrack for Dark Horse.

I forgot how amazing the track is!

PS: I stole Max say hey  ;D

Share it? :)

bugmenot

turnaround

Oh, Shellback is in now too?

I guess we won't have Luke back on that album?

And I liked it..