• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on April 23, 2015, 12:11:32 PM
I don't understand why people consider this a new thing!? I've been hearing lots of similar songs on the radio for months now. this has to stop. I'd never expect a Max Martin involvement if I didn't know it.

When it comes to pop radio, it's new.
It's like the dubstep part in the Hold It Against Me bridge...

turnaround

More and more songwriting credits are known now and it seems Max was not involved a lot in the writing but surely produced almost all tracks, as they are Swedish

http://se.warnerchappell.com/search
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 23, 2015, 06:20:26 PM
When it comes to pop radio, it's new.
It's like the dubstep part in the Hold It Against Me bridge...

like I wasn't referring to (german) pop radio
Vila i frid Dag

J_A24

Quote from: B Steady on April 26, 2015, 02:01:20 PM
like I wasn't referring to (german) pop radio

What other pop songs are you referring to? EDM is pop music nowadays anyway.

J_A24

To be honest, I'm not a big fan of this one. I'm looking forward to the album though.

uberweiss

(It sucks. Takes itself wayyyy too seriously. Makes me wanna just listen to "I Knew You Were Trouble" instead)

j.fco.morales

My expectations about this began to fall after watching the video for Ghost Town and listening to this.

turnaround

Listened to the 1:30 snippet on iTunes. It's not a hit to me. I wonder who produced it.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

the verses and pre are ace but the chorus doesn't "lift" the song enough, and i think it could've hit harder

j.fco.morales

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on May 15, 2015, 09:50:38 PM
the verses and pre are ace but the chorus doesn't "lift" the song enough, and i think it could've hit harder

Joe Janiak + Ali Payami.

J_A24

I don't think that will be a single. This album feels more stripped down.