• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

"Underground"

Adam Lambert, Lead Vocals, Main Artist - Ali Payami, All Instruments, Producer, Programmer - Ilya, Vocal Producer - John Hanes, Mixing Engineer - Max Martin, Backing Vocals - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - Tom Coyne, Masterer - Joe Janiak

Max singing backing vocals is a reason to listen to this very closely.
And I liked it..

Dr. Fleischman

"Underground" has some class. Vocal line is interesting, good rhythm, vibe, everything fits well, it's just good.

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

^ I like the two new songs !! Im still waiting for the other tracks..

turnaround

I like them. Will definitely get this album. But I don't see these are available yet on iTunes.
And I liked it..

J_A24

Another lonely night with the cheiron-ish BGVs, love the verses. Kinda remind me of Pat Monahan.

j.fco.morales

uberweiss

I am going CRAZY over how good "Another Lonely Night" is. I can't even form words. So pop. Dramatic, melodic, beautiful synths, really interesting production, great '90s sound, loooove the way he sings "and I don't give a fuck if the sun comes up".
One of my fave Max songs of the decade. Wow.

turnaround

Oh, the new songs have now been made available. Took a while.

Evil in the night (Payami, Holter, Lowry, Kotecha, Shellback)
QuoteAdam Lambert, Lead Vocals, Main Artist - Ali Payami, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - John Hanes, Mixing Engineer - Oscar Holter, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - Shellback, Backing Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - Spyke Lee, Assistant Engineer - Tim Roberts, Assistant Mixing Engineer - Tom Coyne, Masterer - Savan Kotecha - Sterling Fox

Another lonely night (Lambert, Payami, Fox, Martin)
QuoteAdam Lambert, Lead Vocals, Main Artist - Ali Payami, Bass, Drums, Keyboards, Percussion, Producer, Programmer - Cory Bice, Assistant Engineer - Jeremy Lertola, Assistant Engineer - John Hanes, Mixing Engineer - Max Martin, Producer - Sam Holland, Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - Sterling Fox, Background Vocals - Tom Coyne, Masterer

So Max was only involed in "Another lonely night" which he wrote and produced.

So far all four released songs are really good. "Another lonely night" is super catchy.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I'm not really feeling Another Lonely Night actually, I don't like the song.
This guy Sterling Fox is working on MXM or Wolf Cousins or something?

The songs are available on iTunes US.

ShockdioN

I won a contest at Warner Music Sweden to meet Adam Lambert in person tomorrow and to listen to his new full album. But it starts at 11:30-13:00 and I wont be able to...I thought these stuff started in the evening :(

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Well, you're not that into Adam Lambert if you don't mind about not going.

He's still in Sweden?

ShockdioN

Quote from: j.fco.morales on June 01, 2015, 07:25:51 PM
Well, you're not that into Adam Lambert if you don't mind about not going.

He's still in Sweden?

I am !!
But its in the morning and I got work tomorrow. I think he arrives today. Its gonna take place at the Oscarteatern stockholm, for those stockholm ppl in here who are interested..I dunno if its gonna cost for entrance or vip only and the winners of the competition..If Tove Lo's still in STockholm, then I bet she'd be there too for their collabo, omg and all the others stars and producers :(