• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Those Dancing Days - Can't Find The Entrance (written with Max & Shellback)

Started by Out, January 29, 2011, 06:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

I've got press-information about new album of Those Dancing Days that will be out on February 25 and it's mentioned there that track "Can't Find The Entrance" is written by Max Martin & Shellback.

georg_e

Quote from: Out on January 29, 2011, 06:08:22 PM
I've got press-information about new album of Those Dancing Days that will be out on February 25 and it's mentioned there that track "Can't Find The Entrance" is written by Max Martin & Shellback.

Thanks for the info :-)      I typed the song title/group name on Google and this rough clip of them doing the song live came up.........                       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDkg6ulEPU

Rebecca

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

This song's been listed on Ascap.com since some time ago. I searched for info, but couldn't find anything. Thanx, I really like the song.

Rebecca

sounds excellent, it's a little like Carolina Liar, a similar feel.

Rebecca

nanofives

I was trying to listen to the album which has all of the songs produced by Patrik Berger a few months ago and I couldn't get it on Spotify in my country because according to https://kaaes.github.io/albums-availability/#7AsvkOrucTnf34btkzSAFw it was only available in Scandinavian Countries. But now I see it's available everywhere.