• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Baby One More Time"

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 02, 2007, 08:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I just said what I remember from what Savan said.
And Savan surely knows Max and doesn't tell any lies.

Britney has surely not the best voice on the world but she is an entertainer and her voice and the Cheiron songs were just a perfect match and both parts are forever thankful it all happened I am sure.

And I liked it..

ahmed

i agree with with nicky 100%,Max Martin is a geart producer and songwriter and knows much about voices and knows what he is doing and knows what he is talking about, if u listened carefully to the video ''he said Britney has excellent voice, her voice has flavour,and she has a good sense of catching the melody,can perform the melody and take it to another level and said that thats what he is looking for as a songwriter''

Max Martin did songs with Britney like ''i'm not a girl not yet a woman'' and ''where are you now'' thats a proof that Max Martin liked Britney's voice and gave her such these emotional songs to sing and prove herself as a singer in addition to many dance songs Max Martin and Britney did together .

max did that background vocals in many songs when he produced pop and it was part of his productions

for example he did that background vocals thing for the song
'' thats the way love is'' by celine dion,and many consider celine's voice is great,does that mean that celine has a bad voice so he did that vocals??!!!! 

savan was not a part of the cheiron group at that time,so i don't think he knows much about how Max Martin and Britney worked together.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: ahmed on December 14, 2007, 07:19:22 PM
i agree with with nicky 100%,Max Martin is a geart producer and songwriter and knows much about voices and knows what he is doing and knows what he is talking about, if u listened carefully to the video ''he said Britney has excellent voice, her voice has flavour,and she has a good sense of catching the melody,can perform the melody and take it to another level and said that thats what he is looking for as a songwriter''

Max Martin did songs with Britney like ''i'm not a girl not yet a woman'' and ''where are you now'' thats a proof that Max Martin liked Britney's voice and gave her such these emotional songs to sing and prove herself as a singer in addition to many dance songs Max Martin and Britney did together .

max did that background vocals in many songs when he produced pop and it was part of his productions

for example he did that background vocals thing for the song
'' thats the way love is'' by celine dion,and many consider celine's voice is great,does that mean that celine has a bad voice so he did that vocals??!!!! 

savan was not a part of the cheiron group at that time,so i don't think he knows much about how Max Martin and Britney worked together.

You have so right.....But i do think Savan knows more then we think ;)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

I personally see that the Bbay One More time(vocal)is not good..it doesn't sound like the album version AT ALL,it is so clear that Max PIMPED the chorus and added something..but OVERALL she can sing.

The thing is that Britney has her own vocals and falava,she doesn't have strong vocals like Christina or Jessica Simpson,but her voice is cool and fits Max's productions.

she is a great performer,her songs with CHERION are/were great,and A HISTORY IN THE WORLD OF POP MUSIC,those songs made her where she is now.

ahmed

Britney is better than christina and jessica,christina's voice is noisy and boring.

maxmartin'sfan

christina have a powerful voice!
Britney can't sing on stage .. but she has the perfect voice for pop music!

Rebecca

I love Britney's voice - a perfect voice for pop music. I'm sure there are many many singers who use autotune. I way prefer Britney's voice to Christina's - I like Christina but she belts and screams too much.

I think Max was hesitating in that video because English is not his first language not because he couldn't think of anything nice to say about Britney.

ahmed

i don't see him hesitating in the video,he didn't even say (errrr) when he talked about Britney.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ahmed on December 14, 2007, 11:45:53 PM
Britney is better than christina and jessica,christina's voice is noisy and boring.
WHAT??? :o...No..are u kidding me Ahmed??..Christina and Jessica are way much better than Britney(bear in mind that I am Britney's biggest fan) but I can't hide the fact the those 2 girls can sing LIVE.
and yes Christina can be sooooo nosiy sometimes specially in Hurtshe screams at the top of her lungs.

Britney doesn't have vocals of a diva...but she can manage her tone

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on December 15, 2007, 12:42:12 PM
I love Britney's voice - a perfect voice for pop music. I'm sure there are many many singers who use autotune. I way prefer Britney's voice to Christina's - I like Christina but she belts and screams too much.

I think Max was hesitating in that video because English is not his first language not because he couldn't think of anything nice to say about Britney.

well Rebecca,I guess he is as fluent as a native speaker,even his accent is an American one..English isn't the problem,he stumbled over the words,looked for a perfect or let me say SUITABLE word to describe Britney.

Linda

^ or if you are a person (like max) who isn't in front of the camaras that much

can YOU imagine being the one interviewed...
if it was me.. i would be totally stumbling and heistating over my words too ;)

princessofegypt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=790hk55H-Tg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhIr4VkOKA

Britney has even said that she wishes she could sing like Christina, and that she loves her voice.

Alex Martin

Christina's voice is better than britney but i prefer britney for the song.

I love only a song by christina and is FIGHTER.

princessofegypt

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 15, 2007, 10:41:27 PM
Christina's voice is better than britney but i prefer britney for the song.

I love only a song by christina and is FIGHTER.

You might like this song, give it a listen.. it's my favorite Christina song ever. When this song ends, it blends into Fighter (on the album)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GcWl3KIPO0

Rebecca

I don't understand why anyone is trying to twist the words of Max to mean that he didn't like Britney's voice. When he said that "Britney has excellent voice, her voice has flavour, has a good sense of catching the melody" etc well then I believe that he thought that. If he needed to use autotune then big deal, so many singers would use autotune.

Okay, I can get that people think Christina has a better voice and I'm sure technically she does but she belts it too much for me and I'm not a fan of many of her songs. The only ones I love is Dirrty and What A Girl Wants.

But Jessica?  are we talking about Jessica Simpson? if so, I'm surprised, I just don't think she's that great a singer.