• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - the thread; Current album + tour: DNA

Started by turnaround, July 12, 2016, 02:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 06, 2019, 08:06:31 PM
Create a sound?

It's generic AF.

Backstreet Boys fans all over the world are more than happy with what they've got - so it's the right thing.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on September 06, 2019, 10:41:10 PM
Backstreet Boys fans all over the world are more than happy with what they've got - so it's the right thing.

That's what Aoki wanted though.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 06, 2019, 11:40:20 PM
That's what Aoki wanted though.

His fans also seem to be very pleased with this song.
So it's already a successful collaboration!
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Fun fact: Louis Tomlinson's new single "Don't Let It Break Your Heart" is co-written by Crichton & Wrabel who also co-wrote the Backstreet Boys' single "Don't Go Breaking My Heart".
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

After 1D his mother died with cancer and some months later his sister died with heart attack so he is the only from 1D who has no album.

nanofives

Quote from: B Steady on November 29, 2019, 09:13:29 AM
Fun fact: Louis Tomlinson's new single "Don't Let It Break Your Heart" is co-written by Crichton & Wrabel who also co-wrote the Backstreet Boys' single "Don't Go Breaking My Heart".

Jamie Hartman also co wrote that BSB song and Louis single from a few months ago "Kill My Mind".
I personally have that song stuck in my mind since then.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on December 01, 2019, 02:05:48 PM
After 1D his mother died with cancer and some months later his sister died with heart attack so he is the only from 1D who has no album.

And the guy who named "Bear" the child he had with Cheryl Cole...  ::)

No album either.

B Steady

It's crazy the demo version of As Long As You Love Me has over 150 million Spotify streams. I'm also wondering if they'll ever fix this. I mean the final version is already available through other albums/compilations.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 14, 2020, 07:19:24 PM
Which one: video or single version?

I'm not aware of a difference. When I say "final version" I mean the album version (which hopefully isn't a third version).
Vila i frid Dag