• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellie Goulding - "On My Mind" (Max Martin) (from album "Delirium")

Started by turnaround, September 17, 2015, 10:51:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

It's out:

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/5JEx7HbmvHQQswJCsoo9rA?si=Ug2TEWJNR76JYzZhz65N_w[/spotify]

Who is Alvaro?

Producer
Ilya
Bas van Daalen
Alvaro
Diplo

Composer
Peter Svensson
Ilya Salmanzadeh
K Brown
Thomas Wesley Pentz
Savan Kotecha
Ellie Goulding

Vocal ProducerIlya

And I liked it..

bugmenot

Quote from: turnaround on October 24, 2018, 09:06:03 PM
Who is Alvaro?

DJ Alvaro — Jasper Helderman.
Bas van Daalen, better known by his stagenames DJ Van Dalen or Will Grands

Netherlands.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 19, 2018, 11:09:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Gus1AH1KA

Ellie was at the Zach Sang show.

TL:DW: it was Diplo's idea to bring Swae Lee, it was Ellie's idea to bring Diplo, if it wasn't Swae Lee she would have done the rap herself. She didn't give much info about producers or the upcoming album. She also didn't talk about Ilya, Savan or Max's camp in general.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on November 21, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
TL:DW: it was Diplo's idea to bring Swae Lee, it was Ellie's idea to bring Diplo, if it wasn't Swae Lee she would have done the rap herself. She didn't give much info about producers or the upcoming album. She also didn't talk about Ilya, Savan or Max's camp in general.

Boring, isn't it? haha

BTW, the interview to Mariah Carey at Genius is a must see.

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 21, 2018, 10:08:44 PM
Boring, isn't it? haha

BTW, the interview to Mariah Carey at Genius is a must see.

I often enjoy Zach's interviews, but yes, this was very boring. I really enjoyed the latest Halsey interview where she talked about the struggle of releasing a single and the rules labels put on their artists.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on November 22, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
I often enjoy Zach's interviews, but yes, this was very boring. I really enjoyed the latest Halsey interview where she talked about the struggle of releasing a single and the rules labels put on their artists.

Well, if you're smart you realize you don't need record companies doing what you can do on your own.

nanofives

[spotify]spotify:track:4zb3kFL9fXrrfTwIY4CcDy[/spotify]

It's very reminiscent to her past album.

Producer
Maxwell Cooke, Joe Kearns

Composer
Joe Kearns,Ellie Goulding, Jim Eliot

nanofives

Do you know who's the other guy that's not shellback?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8PFR5bn3SH/?igshid=fc5vpinbyc6e

EDIT: nevermind, it's Oscar holter

turnaround

And I liked it..

McCartneyMartin

Man what is Ellie thinking when making this song? No disrespect to Ilya but he has to change up his style up, maybe work with some different producers or have someone mix the song other than Serban Ghenea all the time. It doesn't sound balance at all.