• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Stanfour - Full version of "Do It All" (by Max and

Started by LJ, August 03, 2007, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ

Hey guys.. I'm new to the board but I'm not new to Max Martin & co, I've loved them for over 10 years now... anyway, you all read before that Martin and Per A. wrote Stanfour's song Do it All, right?
Well here's a link to their newest video, incase you haven't heard the full version yet. It's really great, and this band is really awesome and done a lot of songs in Sweden with Per A. This single will be out August 17th!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=_xltuRFuQvM

If this has been posted before, I'm sorry. I'm trying to catch up with you people :)

turnaround

Hello LJ, wonderful you joined the forum!

Welcome, I am sure you will like it!

I haven't seen this video, thanks for posting and must check if I know it.

Per Aldeheim is also a long time collaborator, isn't he.

Great avatar and signature!  :D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

emjay

Tiiger

Quote from: "emjay"Max Martin isn't good anymore.. sad.

Oh, please.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

I listened to the song over and over this afternoon and I really like it, it's similar style to the Ashley Parker Angel songs.

So, this band is a Swedish band?

Tiiger

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

jezusmarie

had a listen, it's suitably terrific.........

somewhat predictable sounding, max can do this type of song in his sleep!!
i like the chord changes in the chorus where they sing 'i'm not gonna bite', shear brilliance! oh and a great middle bit too!

WELL DONE MAX.
Like An Angel With A Heart Of Gold

LJ

Quote from: "Rebecca"I listened to the song over and over this afternoon and I really like it, it's similar style to the Ashley Parker Angel songs.

So, this band is a Swedish band?

yeah, it's very Ashley! lol My first thought...

No they are from Germany.

www.stanfour.com

turnaround

Funny they are from Germany, I never heard of them.  :wink:
And I liked it..

turnaround

I just read Max sings even in the background vocals!
And I liked it..

LJ

Quote from: "turnaround"Funny they are from Germany, I never heard of them.  :wink:

No, they're new :) They got signed with Universal late last year and have been working in Sweden on their first album since around spring 2006 I think. This year they got to open for John Fogerty on his German tour and then they played at nrj in the park in Germany too... but I'm still waiting for the release of the album!

And yupe... Max Martin is backing it. He does that on another of their songs too.

gilad

Another song and BIO
http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=znTrjjC3sJw

Did anyone notice Max in the Stockholm producer`s scene?

turnaround

And I liked it..