• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Stanfour - Full version of "Do It All" (by Max and

Started by LJ, August 03, 2007, 02:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I like this song, I like this style of music.
When is their album released? or has it been released?

I notice they're touring at the moment in Germany, has anyone managed to see them in concert? Turnaround,  have they played near you?

LJ

Quote from: Rebecca on November 24, 2007, 09:11:08 PM
I like this song, I like this style of music.
When is their album released? or has it been released?

I notice they're touring at the moment in Germany, has anyone managed to see them in concert? Turnaround,  have they played near you?

And I really love this video... it made the great song even greater :)

They're only on a radio tour right now, and smaller gigs more like, so far. But I hope they'll make a real tour next year! And their album is not officially out. But it can be bought on German Itunes, amazon.de and some other dl places... and in stores if you ask them to order it for you.

Oh.. here's a live video even though the sound quality is kinda bad: http://youtube.com/watch?v=F3XKV9mdOJo

turnaround

rainbow has bought the CD. It had a weird release date, the online release was earlier.

It's very confusing.

Sadly they haven't been performing near me, I'd love to see them if they did a gig here.

But who knows what will happen. "For all the lovers" seems to get video airplay and it is played in commercials for a big Tv show here. They will definitley perform it at that show.

And I liked it..

LJ

So an update on Stanfour... If you still haven't heard that many songs from them yet, you can now listen to them all on their official site :) So make sure to do that! I personally love them all ... But if I have to pick any, it's "Desperate" that has been a favorite but I also really love "Jane". www.stanfour.com

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on November 24, 2007, 11:55:21 PM
rainbow has bought the CD. It had a weird release date, the online release was earlier.

It's very confusing.

Sadly they haven't been performing near me, I'd love to see them if they did a gig here.

But who knows what will happen. "For all the lovers" seems to get video airplay and it is played in commercials for a big Tv show here. They will definitley perform it at that show.

Turnaraound,I really loved their album from the snippets,but I guess they are flopping badly,they hardly m,ade it with Do It All,and no signs of suceess with For All Lovers. The album was released 2 months ago on the internet websites and has not been released physically which is a huge disaterous,no one in the world would do such a stupid idea.

LJ

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 18, 2007, 02:25:27 PM
Turnaraound,I really loved their album from the snippets,but I guess they are flopping badly,they hardly m,ade it with Do It All,and no signs of suceess with For All Lovers. The album was released 2 months ago on the internet websites and has not been released physically which is a huge disaterous,no one in the world would do such a stupid idea.

The album haven't had an official release (though it has been released online), it'll happen next year. That's why it's not physically out in the stores because it hasn't been released like that yet. And I personally think that it's a big loss to anyone who doesn't get that they have really great music. It's a really good album...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: LJ on December 18, 2007, 06:15:12 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 18, 2007, 02:25:27 PM

The album haven't had an official release (though it has been released online), it'll happen next year. That's why it's not physically out in the stores because it hasn't been released like that yet. And I personally think that it's a big loss to anyone who doesn't get that they have really great music. It's a really good album...
I agree,they have such great music,the album will be out sometime between January and Feburary according to their MySpace.

Alex Martin

I love their music and i hope this guys have a lot of success in europe.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 18, 2007, 09:42:24 PM
Unfortunately,they have only releasd in Germany,and actually did not really make it,so I guess there will be no europe release,at least for now.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 20, 2007, 02:05:17 PM
Unfortunately,they have only releasd in Germany,and actually did not really make it,so I guess there will be no europe release,at least for now.

feelgoodlies,seems u have a good knowledge about what we we call in the middle east ( the western music) lol ,how did u know about all that even about the singers that are not promoted worldwide and unknown ?! ,do they sell CDs for the unknown singers in Lybia ?!

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on December 20, 2007, 02:58:25 PM

feelgoodlies,seems u have a good knowledge about what we we call in the middle east ( the western music) lol ,how did u know about all that even about the singers that are not promoted worldwide and unknown ?! ,do they sell CDs for the unknown singers in Lybia ?!

Well I'm not feelgoodlies , I'm his closest friend , U know music channels are really helpfull such as viva ,MTV and others , besides the online searches for good music , and yes sometimes you can find CDs for artists like Joanna zimmer , shanadoo , and no angels , althogh they are not that big in the arab world , but it's almost about searching and caring

ahmed

Quote from: Unexpected on December 20, 2007, 08:56:40 PM

Well I'm not feelgoodlies , I'm his closest friend , U know music channels are really helpfull such as viva ,MTV and others , besides the online searches for good music , and yes sometimes you can find CDs for artists like Joanna zimmer , shanadoo , and no angels , althogh they are not that big in the arab world , but it's almost about searching and caring

i see

are u arabian unexpected ?

Feelgoodlies

Oh thanks Ahmed... I love music a lot ,I am a wetsrn music freak ever since 1996,I KNOW A LOT AND A LOT.I watch VIVA ,MTV Germany,News,world wide Charts and stuff ever since 1996,that is why I have such a knowledge.

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 21, 2007, 01:15:45 PM

Oh thanks Ahmed... I love music a lot ,I am a wetsrn music freak ever since 1996,I KNOW A LOT AND A LOT.I watch VIVA ,MTV Germany,News,world wide Charts and stuff ever since 1996,that is why I have such a knowledge.

thats cool

Unexpected

Quote from: ahmed on December 20, 2007, 10:09:30 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on December 20, 2007, 08:56:40 PM

i see

are u arabian unexpected ?

Yes I'm arabian ((Libyan))