• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Do you need a song?

Started by andrea, December 03, 2013, 11:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

Hi everybody,

as many of you know, I work as a songwriter and producer, and I collaborate with a well-known Italian producer.

I'm looking for artists, singers, lyricists and writers who need demo or finished songs.

If you want more information please contact me with a private message.

Let me know if there's some othere forum or site where I can send this request.

Thanks!

j.fco.morales

Wouldn't be better to get a publishing deal?

andrea

It's not as easy as it seems in Italy!

ShockdioN

Like around how much do the beats cost?

AdamKhan

georg_e

Can you get "Re-al Trap Shit" sounds like on here?  :-)       http://soundcloud.com/d-j-detweiler/miley-cyrus

andrea

@ Shock & Adam: private message for you
@ George: ahahhaha

turnaround

Hi,
can I also hear a demo - just because I'm curious.  :)
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Well, publishing stuff is not easy: when you first start I think you have to make contacts and find singers/songwriters to collaborate or produce to make a name about your work. Everything counts.

I'm working as a manager with this singer/songwriter, the album was just released back in October.
The first single is "Niños Rosados", which means "Pink Boys" in spanish.
We got our first radio play this saturday!

https://soundcloud.com/mellamosebastian/me-llamo-sebastian-ni-os

The chorus is something like "Pink boys and blue girls, if there's plenty of colors, why only two combinations?" :)

awonip

Good on you guys! Radio play is such a big milestone.

I think major publishers mainly sign sure things with a track record preferably so it can be kind of a catch 22 situation. I'd love to be signed so I could get access to the talent and the marketing machines.
Lets Play Together Among These Summer Waves

ShockdioN

Quote from: j.fco.morales on December 04, 2013, 04:32:08 AM
Well, publishing stuff is not easy: when you first start I think you have to make contacts and find singers/songwriters to collaborate or produce to make a name about your work. Everything counts.

I'm working as a manager with this singer/songwriter, the album was just released back in October.
The first single is "Niños Rosados", which means "Pink Boys" in spanish.
We got our first radio play this saturday!

https://soundcloud.com/mellamosebastian/me-llamo-sebastian-ni-os

The chorus is something like "Pink boys and blue girls, if there's plenty of colors, why only two combinations?" :)

the link isnt working..