• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Marina and the diamonds - Primadonna

Started by Raul_esp, March 12, 2012, 03:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on January 06, 2019, 03:42:27 PM
I am also a huge Erik Hassle debut album fan. He had so much potential as an artist but sometimes it just does not work. See also Lesley Roy who had it all.

Marina is also a bit underated I think... and Electra Heart was a bit of a mess: a big budget record that had nothing to do with her previous recordings... and same with the third one.

j.fco.morales

I'm still wondering who produced these tracks. There's no info about the collaborators yet...

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Loving it!

Oscar's sound is getting a signature: Sabrina Carpenter, Astrid S, Lauv & Troye and this Marina songs sounds very like him but not the same song.

Absolutely loving it. Gave me Julia Michaels vibes, so hopefully Oscar will work with her soon.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on March 22, 2019, 03:04:57 PM
Loving it!

Oscar's sound is getting a signature: Sabrina Carpenter, Astrid S, Lauv & Troye and this Marina songs sounds very like him but not the same song.

Absolutely loving it. Gave me Julia Michaels vibes, so hopefully Oscar will work with her soon.

https://vmagazine.com/article/heroes-marina/

Didn't know her boyfriend was Jack Patterson from Clean Bandit.

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/album/4Rm0jYGkzILeJxt2uzMe09[/spotify]

The first part of the album is out.
The songs by Oscar Görres are out in this part: Orange Trees, Enjoy Your Life and True.

nanofives

True is one of the best songs the Oscars have ever made.

j.fco.morales