• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Noonie Bao

Started by B Steady, August 28, 2019, 05:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

During the past few months I noticed more and more that whenever I perceive a pop melody as outstanding or even mesmerizing, often Noonie Bao has been involved.
She's become one of my favorite writers in pop music, she really has an unique and unorthodox way of writing melodies. I can fully recommend her yet only album "I Am Noonie Bao".

Is anyone in here who thinks alike?
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/6IsB4Q1gS0I4IjQuARbHo8[/spotify]

This one if my fave, gives me Enya+Kate Bush vibes.

nanofives

I really love everything she's done lately with Lotus IV specially

B Steady

Oh my, just fell a little bit more in love with her: https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRI65Uhzd_

One more crazy detail about my "relationship" to Noonie:
On the evening of Apr 19, 2018 I was at the supermarket where I heard a beautiful song. I immediately shazamed it and was totally surprised it's an Avicii vs. Nicky Romero song - it was the acoustic edit of I Could Be the One, interpreted by Noonie Bao. Such a beautiful, melancholic version of this song which is actually quite popular. However, I only discovered it that day.
I hope I don't have to mention what happened the next day. I'm still getting goosebumps typing this.
Vila i frid Dag