• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

Started by Feelgoodlies, March 14, 2009, 06:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 15, 2009, 11:23:20 PM
My current favourite song of the album is "Overrated", omg I loooooove it!, Twin are the hottest thing at the moment for me!
OMG apparently, it is the new single, I am so happy, as usual every song I love they make it as a single!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 24, 2009, 02:53:02 PM
OMG apparently, it is the new single, I am so happy, as usual every song I love they make it as a single!

;D
That prove you have a great feeling with music! You should work for a music label!  ;)

Alex Martin

I didn't know lukasz gottwald was involved on Ashley new album......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxzjQIBaTLE

If My Life Was a Movie is a bonus track.

nshinnosuke

OMG,
Luke's song sounds fantastic !!! I love the chorus and the part before the last chorus...
too bad this album is such a waste and whatever happened to Overrated being the second single.....

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 01, 2009, 06:12:11 AM
OMG,
Luke's song sounds fantastic !!! I love the chorus and the part before the last chorus...
too bad this album is such a waste and whatever happened to Overrated being the second single.....
I looooove that song, it's not from the album, it's from a sound track I guess. Thanks Alex for informing us, I didn't know it was actually producers by Dr.Luke!

She actually released "Crank It Up" as her second single in Germany only in 23 October I guess, here is THE VIDEO, and the song did pretty good on the chart, it debuted at # 19 in the official top 100, which is quite good in Germany.

DID I MENTION IT WAS PRODUCED BY TWIN??

As I heard she collaboarting with Jay Sean to record a part in this song to be released in the US.

Rebecca

The Dr Luke song is quite good. I like Crank it up better.