• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2 Best Songs since Black and Blue finally released...FULL TRACKS

Started by Lidstrom, November 26, 2009, 10:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farooq

what about Calling Out To U ? do you know why they cut it ?

Lidstrom

Quote from: Farooq on November 27, 2009, 02:52:09 AM

the main reason these 2 songs were leaked and allowed to be leaked was because there was an overwhelming demand for these songs and Jive doesn't own the rights to these songs...Calling Out To You lol lets all message Andre Merrit haha

Farooq

Quote from: Lidstrom on November 27, 2009, 02:57:56 AM
Quote from: Farooq on November 27, 2009, 02:52:09 AM

the main reason these 2 songs were leaked and allowed to be leaked was because there was an overwhelming demand for these songs and Jive doesn't own the rights to these songs...Calling Out To You lol lets all message Andre Merrit haha

LOL i already did .. many times
and i tried with Eddie Galan asking him for the song " I Die " but there's no respond..

Yahtzee27

Now I need to make another TIU CD w/ these songs on it. LOL

Rebecca

wow, thank you, it's so fantastic to hear these songs, I never thought I'd have the chance. Bad luck for BSB these didn't make the album, silly Jive.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Crazy amazing and i hate JIVE!! this is great...a mix of the old BSB cheiron sound and a new great sound...

Lidstrom is the man....... :) :) :) :) :)

RAMI/LUNDIN/FALK  ;D ;D ;D
If you can dream it, you can be it.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

BEST THAT I CAN.....Drowning and shape of my heart..

Lidstrom i want this songs in my IPOD ??????????????

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

drug effect Figured u out lalalalalalalalalalalalallaal you tube all day

Izalightblue

OMG!!!!!!! I am totally in love with the songs!!!!!!! They are so damn amazing!!!!! How they didn't make on the album???? This is so stupid!!!! We need more songs like that! There is something about Kristian songs I love, the way the lyrics reveal the story, the melody, the beats, everyhting fits so right, specially '' Figured you out'',it hit me instantly. I am so happy with the songs! They made my friday! :D
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on November 27, 2009, 03:00:17 PM
drug effect Figured u out lalalalalalalalalalalalallaal you tube all day

*Sabine*

Lidstrom, I think you all made our day!! Best that I can is outstanding too. I was wondering if you would post the .mp3 of Best That I can too. I want it on my iPod!!
For those who don't have want Figured U Out in .mp3, let me know and I'll PM you the link.  :D

Feelgoodlies

OMG OMG I just saw this topic... FIGURED YOU OUT is AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING! :o :o :o, VERY CHEIRON!

This just proves that Kristian is still better than Max in making pop, in your face biatchtz!

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 27, 2009, 07:09:00 PM
Lidstrom, I think you all made our day!! Best that I can is outstanding too. I was wondering if you would post the .mp3 of Best That I can too. I want it on my iPod!!
For those who don't have want Figured U Out in .mp3, let me know and I'll PM you the link.  :D

i want it sabine :p

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Alex Martin

Figured u out is greaaaattttttt.....are u sure is written by mr.lundin?  :D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Lundin/falk and rami...Figured u out yes there you have the writers Carl told me 2 months ago