• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2 Best Songs since Black and Blue finally released...FULL TRACKS

Started by Lidstrom, November 26, 2009, 10:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farooq

it's okay if you close your eyes .. i'll be standing by your side :-D

maxmartin'sfan

aaaa I'm totally distract by the song! I can't focus on my revision... I've got a exam about mastering tomorrow, crap!

Lidstrom

maxmartin'sfan

Farooq

Thanksss man

the song is amazing .. and wayyyy better than what i expected :)

Raul_esp

OMG!!!!!! i cant believe it , the song is amaaaazing , thanks lidstrom , its incredible this song isnt in the album , it's best thatn this is us whole.

lidstrom i'm sure you are rami or lundin or you are relationed.  :)

i cant wait for the other one!!! , please post it the before possible , i will die in the wait!

Lidstrom

yeah i'm posting figured this out to youtube right now lol and im not matt nor am i rami kristian or carl just be happy : D

bsbone

bsbone

Quote from: Lidstrom on November 27, 2009, 01:55:26 AM
yeah i'm posting figured this out to youtube right now lol and im not matt nor am i rami kristian or carl just be happy : D

cant wait!

Lidstrom

this is for the fans...like i said many times on this board before i hate this is us they totally ripped the fans off with the music and the songs why the fuck are there 11 tracks and 10 of them leaked MONTHS b4 the album...stupid Jive and dumb BSB sorry to say that but its true

Farooq

totaly true .. it's sad though ..
cuz this album could have been the best since Black & Blue but,
with the silly tracklist, messed up final versions, stupid songs like " she's a dream " ruined the whole album

Lidstrom

Figured You Out is finally up on youtube check the first page

Raul_esp

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG , BEST SONG SINCE BLACK AND BLUE , THIS IS PURE POP ,  thanks so much lidstrom.

bsbone