• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Forum members write a Cheiron song together

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 10:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: Joshua on May 07, 2013, 04:46:22 PM
:( My browser really doesn't like zshares for some reason, it's slowing to a crawl every time I visit the link. Is there anywhere else you can upload it? If not we can try e-mail.
Hi thanks......know what you mean --I would've used my SoundCloud, but since they made new version I can't get on there at all for some reason....I'll look for another share site today...if no luck I'll PM you my email.......

J_A24

I'm down for producer/songwriter.

If we wanna do this, we gotta have a beat and then we can look for good melodies on top of it, then lyrics ect....I can start it off if you guys are down! Then I send the wav files to another producer and he finishes it off.

ZachJames

This sounds like such a fun idea guys! Gotta do it!

J_A24

It does sound like a fun idea, but this thread is kinda dead.

j.fco.morales

I'm open to songwriting collaborations!
I want to pitch my tracks: I have melodies for choruses and stuff but I just can't writing lyrics.

Anyone interested, DM.

Rex

It sounds like a good idea, but it was posted 4 years ago and nothing has been done yet. We should choose a genre at first, then make a draft with melodies and everything we need to finally tell each one what to do (Write, play any instrument, etc)

j.fco.morales

Maybe we should start with a chord progression. I can do some production and start the writing from that.

ShockdioN

Lets pick what kind of genre, like ...lets make a POLL Voting etc :D

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Alright which mod is gonna start/create the poll???

Eddie Krommer

Ok, guys! Let's make it happen this time!

Here's an idea I've been working on. Excuse my lazy and lack-of-time for editing thing, I'll improve it as we advance:

https://soundcloud.com/carlos-eduardo-romero-1/save-me

What about a verse like "Can you be my Jesus tonight...?" and all those religious imagery very à la Pretend I'm God by I'm Alive...

It's up to you now  ;D