• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voodoo

Hey guys... does anyone know if this is a home studio? Its definately not maratone. Wondering if its an in house studio of max's

Rebecca

Quote from: ShockdioN on January 17, 2015, 07:30:58 PM
Do you guys remember when I mentioned that I met him in a club in Stockholm and asked him if he worked with Max? lololololol

Yes I remember!

btw it looks like I modified your post before, I clicked modify instead of quote, but I didn't change anything, sorry about that.

AlexanderLaBrea

I'd say that's a pretty good guess. It's not Maratone, it's not Wolf Cousins studio, so probably the studio Max has in his home in West LA.

ShockdioN

Quote from: Axel on January 18, 2015, 10:28:46 PM
Voodoo: Isn't this his LA studio?

I dont think its the LA studio, he was in Stockholm during that time working with him. Why would they be in LA with Max and later fly to Stockholm studio?

j.fco.morales

Maybe they started their sessions in STHML, because of the holidays -it was January, I guess- and then Max returned to LA and finished their work in the US.

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: ShockdioN on January 19, 2015, 03:26:50 PM
I dont think its the LA studio, he was in Stockholm during that time working with him. Why would they be in LA with Max and later fly to Stockholm studio?

You may be right, but what makes me believe that it may be LA is because it's clearly not the Maratone controlroom, and Maratone IS in Max's home. And the only other studio I can really think of where he might work is probably Wolf Cousins. But come to think of it, I know that at the time Adam was in Sweden, some other songwriters worked with him also (I know this from Sibel, a Swedish former Idol contestant whos boyfriend worked with him then). I don't know how Max's home studio in LA looks like, and they could have very well have done either pre or post production stuff in LA, at which time this photo could have been taken. If they recorded the majority of the stuff in Sweden, then the Serban mixes could have been delivered when Max was in LA etc. 

turnaround

Hehe, I know Sibel (from Melodifestivalen)

Who is the boyfriend?

How do you know Maratone studio is in Max home? Super interesting!
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

I came across this picture on Adam's instagram, and it says it was in LA. :)

sweetmelody

By the way, is Sibel part of Max's team? I think she did backing vocals on Love Me Harder.

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: sweetmelody on January 19, 2015, 10:56:56 PM
I came across this picture on Adam's instagram, and it says it was in LA. :)

Well, that proves it :) In the "Marilyn Mansion" ehheheheh.

About Sibel, no definitely not a part of the team. I can't remember the boyfriend's (if they're together still) name, but Stockholm is not a very big city, so a lot of these people hang out together more or less. Sibel is friends with Shellback and the whole Wolf Cousins-team. So maybe Ali Pyjamas called her when they needed some background singing. It's the great thing about Stockholm in a way. "Can you be here in 20 minutes?" "Sure!". 

sweetmelody

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on January 20, 2015, 12:39:48 AM
Well, that proves it :) In the "Marilyn Mansion" ehheheheh.

About Sibel, no definitely not a part of the team. I can't remember the boyfriend's (if they're together still) name, but Stockholm is not a very big city, so a lot of these people hang out together more or less. Sibel is friends with Shellback and the whole Wolf Cousins-team. So maybe Ali Pyjamas called her when they needed some background singing. It's the great thing about Stockholm in a way. "Can you be here in 20 minutes?" "Sure!".

Interesting, thanks for that info! :)

Oroz

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on January 18, 2015, 11:55:35 PMit's not Wolf Cousins studio, so probably the studio Max has in his home in West LA.

How do you know it's not Wolf Cousins studio? Do you have pictures or other information about that studio? Would love to see photos of it.

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: Oroz on January 20, 2015, 01:27:19 AM
How do you know it's not Wolf Cousins studio? Do you have pictures or other information about that studio? Would love to see photos of it.

Of course!

http://blogg.svt.se/psl/files/noname-13.jpeg

Studio is located at Roslagsgatan 36 in Stockholm