• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Emblem3 - "Chloe (You’re The One I Want)" Album "Nothing to lose" Rami, Max

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 09, 2013, 07:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

^     ^     ^
   I saw that too, Joshua, but couldn't even make it all the way through the video... I think this is what Dr. Luke was talking about a couple years ago when he said he wasn't interested in boy bands......something like "Should kids be writing about love.....and would you let a 14 year old re-write the Constitution" lol.  (Quoting for memory, but you get the idea :D

turnaround

Quote from: Joshua on April 18, 2013, 02:58:48 PM
Quote from: turnaround
I hope they do an album and we get some Max songs personally :)

When Savan is involved Max can't be far!

You can hope no more! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMU7dvZnOIc
YAY
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: georg_e on April 18, 2013, 05:02:35 PM
                                         ^     ^     ^
   I saw that too, Joshua, but couldn't even make it all the way through the video... I think this is what Dr. Luke was talking about a couple years ago when he said he wasn't interested in boy bands......something like "Should kids be writing about love.....and would you let a 14 year old re-write the Constitution" lol.  (Quoting for memory, but you get the idea :D

I found it hard to watch as well! I sometimes feel too old for boybands now!
I agree with what Dr Luke said, however, boybands are a great vehicle for pop music.
I'm excited about the Max Martin song though. I don't mind Chloe, it's not amazing, but pretty good.

Joshua

Do you guys mean the whole "leading the music industry with our message of what beauty really is" thing?

B Steady

just listened to this song again, it's really good! the chorus is absolutely amazing, sounds pretty much like Luke, Cirkut & Blanco ... I could've sworn it's produced by these guys! :P looking forward to their album anyway, especially since Max Martin is involved :D
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Emblems!!! Did you see that OK! Magazine announced our track listing for Nothing to Lose?!?!?!

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/ok-exclusive-see-emblem3s-deluxe-album-cover-and-track-listing-nothing-lose

Here it is!

1.) Just For One Day
2.) Spaghetti
3.) XO
4.) Chloe (You're The One I Want)
5.) Girl Next Door
6.) Nothing to Lose
7.) Love LA
8.) Sunset Blvd
9.) 3000 Miles
10.) Teenage Kings
11.) One Day
12.) Do It All Again*
13.) I Wish*
14) Jaiden (Live)*
15) Reason (Live)*

"Teenage kings" credits  8)

Songwriter/Composer   Current Affiliation   CAE/IPI #
BOGART EVAN KIDD   BMI   482580437
BUNETTA JULIAN COLLIN   BMI   633673930
CHADWICK DREW MICHEAL   BMI   649134043
FALK CARL ANTHONY   STIM   430681084
KOTECHA SAVAN HARISH   ASCAP   189134349
STROMBERG KEATON ROBERT   BMI   657524522
STROMBERG WESLEY TRENT   BMI   640649053
YACOUB RAMI   STIM   259437338
And I liked it..

turnaround

Full credits, and MAX is on board.

So another album where Rami and Max are involved but not working together.

Just For One Day      Martin Johnson, Sam Hollander & Rickard Goransson   
   Spaghetti      Drew Chadwick, Savan Kotecha, Keaton Stromberg, Jack Antonoff & Wesley Stromberg   
   XO      Benji Madden, Michael Biancaniello, Joel Madden, Louis Biancaniello & Drew Chadwick   
   Chloe (You're the One I Want)      Drew Chadwick, Peter Svensson, Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg, Savan Kotecha & Allan Grigg   
   Girl Next Door      Evan Bogart, Eric Frederic, Drew Chadwick, Keaton Stromberg & Wesley Stromberg   
   Nothing To Lose      Max Martin, Johan Carlsson, Jacob "J Kash" Kasher & Marco Borrero   
   I Love LA      Martin Johnson, Sam Hollander, Ryan Ogren & Nick Bailey   
   Sunset Blvd      Drew Chadwick, Keaton Stromberg & Wesley Stromberg   
   3000 Miles      Ross Golan, Jon Levine & Anjulie Persaud   
   Teenage Kings      Drew Chadwick, Keaton Stromberg, Savan Kotecha, Rami Yacoub, Julian Bunetta, Wesley Stromberg, Carl Falk & Evan Bogart   
   One Day      Peter Gene Hernandez, Philip Lawrence, Ari Levine & Mathew Miller   
   Do It All Again      Jacob "J Kash" Kasher, Matt Squire, Johan Carlsson, Jeff Halavacs & Fran Hall   
   I Wish      Julian Bunetta, John Ryan, Tim Wood & Damon Bunetta   
   Jaiden (Live)      Drew Chadwick, Wesley Stromberg & Keaton Stromberg   
   Reason (Live)      Drew Chadwick, Wesley Stromberg & Keaton Stromberg   

Anyone knows these guys Max worked with on the track? Khan maybe :)

And I liked it..

B Steady

J Kash is part of the Dr. Luke team, he also worked on "Ooh La La" (Britney).

Another album where Max wrote/produced the title song! 8)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Joshua

Sounds... interesting. I'm really not digging the lead singers punk pop style vocals though, it's killing it for me. Joel Madden eat your heart out.

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on July 07, 2013, 08:38:59 PM
Sounds... interesting. I'm really not digging the lead singers punk pop style vocals though, it's killing it for me. Joel Madden eat your heart out.

He's killing it means he's the best in my opinion. Like his performance was absolutely stunning!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on July 07, 2013, 08:45:24 PM
He's killing it means he's the best in my opinion. Like his performance was absolutely stunning!

Haha agreed, but "it's killing it for me" means ruining it.

melodicmoonlight