• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - WITNESS album (incl. Bon Appétit & Chained To The Rhythm)

Started by melodicmoonlight, July 15, 2016, 05:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I don't say it has to be free. But it should be easily accessible.  Platform independent.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 21, 2016, 05:39:28 PM
Yes. There are hardly any exclusive Spotify tracks

awwwww you poor Spotify users
Vila i frid Dag

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: Rex on July 21, 2016, 12:52:55 AM
De que parte de Argentina sos?can someone translate it?

Katy Perry is back with the new song "Rise", produced by Max Martin and Ali Payami! The superstar says this about the song: "I hope this song can inspire us to heal, unite, and rise together" <3 Here you can listen to a preview or hear the whole song on Apple Music.

nanofives

Quote from: Rex on July 21, 2016, 12:52:55 AM
De que parte de Argentina sos?

De Buenos Aires, vos?

YouTube isn't a thing anymore?

turnaround

Quote from: B Steady on July 21, 2016, 10:55:23 PM
awwwww you poor Spotify users
Btw - I forgot - there are many Spotify Sessions which are really good!!

In other news, Rise is not exclusive anymore.

And Max plays Strings and Trumpets.  ???

Katy Perry, Author, Composer, Main Artist 
Sam Holland, Recording Engineer
Max Martin, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Producer, Programming, Strings, Trumpet
Ali Payami, Author, Composer, Drums, Electric Bass, Guitar, Horn, Keyboards, Percussion, Producer, Programming, Strings
Jeremy Lertola, Asst. Recording Engineer
John Hanes, Mix Engineer
Serban Ghenea, Mixer 
Cory Bice, Asst. Recording Engineer
Savan Kotecha, Author, Composer

MXM Music (ASCAP) administered by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc. - When I'm Rich You'll Be My b*tch (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp. - Wolf Cousins (STIM) / Warner Chappell Music Scand (STIM) / Ma-Jay Publishing (STIM)
And I liked it..

nanofives

New (proper) Music Video announced, I like the concept and it could really boost it in the charts.

Oroz

Quote from: turnaround on July 22, 2016, 08:57:59 AM
Btw - I forgot - there are many Spotify Sessions which are really good!!

In other news, Rise is not exclusive anymore.

And Max plays Strings and Trumpets.  ???

Katy Perry, Author, Composer, Main Artist 
Sam Holland, Recording Engineer
Max Martin, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Producer, Programming, Strings, Trumpet
Ali Payami, Author, Composer, Drums, Electric Bass, Guitar, Horn, Keyboards, Percussion, Producer, Programming, Strings
Jeremy Lertola, Asst. Recording Engineer
John Hanes, Mix Engineer
Serban Ghenea, Mixer 
Cory Bice, Asst. Recording Engineer
Savan Kotecha, Author, Composer

MXM Music (ASCAP) administered by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc. - When I'm Rich You'll Be My b*tch (ASCAP) administered by WB Music Corp. - Wolf Cousins (STIM) / Warner Chappell Music Scand (STIM) / Ma-Jay Publishing (STIM)

Hi turnaround, it'd be awesome to know where do you get these credits. I'm always searching for them but lately it's not been so easy. Especially who mixed it and such.

Thanks!

j.fco.morales

I still don't get the song.

The other day I read an article about the music trends: now it's slower, after the 128bpm standard of EDM.
Plus: now songs contain +300 words.

Back in the 80s, it was 150+.

Rex

Quote from: nanofives on July 22, 2016, 06:06:16 AM
De Buenos Aires, vos?

YouTube isn't a thing anymore?

de Buenos Aires tambien, interesante..

j.fco.morales

nanofives

With songs like these, the standard of BPM will get even slower, and you can't even dance to this.

Muy interesante jaja, que bueno es no estar solo xD, ahora vamos por el cuarto!

Oroz

Eddie Krommer

Desde Honduras.

Deberíamos crear una sección solo para Español.

melodicmoonlight

Axel

I love the second part of the chorus with those triplets. Nice effect on the voice and crystal-clear precision of the vocals.

Overall a nice song. It will grow.