• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hey everybody!

Started by prula, April 16, 2011, 08:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prula

Hey

My name is Dominik I am 24 and from Hamburg, Germany. I study music at the Hamburg School of Music. We have to writen an assignment to end the school succesfully. I decided to write a work about Max Martin and Maratone.

I hope to get some nice informations here and maybe some of you guys may help me to get it done. I loooove Max Martin...

Actually I didn´t know him.. I loved the songs of Britney Spears.. Backstreetboys and then Katy Perry... Pink.. and whenever I herad a new song that I just insteadly loved... I looked it up in the internet.. and who was it?? DAAMM IT! Its max martin again!

SO.. I try to finde out why he is so dam good.. whats his secret.. how does he write one hot after another...

I am a songwriter by myself... and I would just LOOOOVE To meet him one day.. In my eyes he is just like a music good! And music means everything to me so.. :D

http:/www.dominik-schwarzer.com

This is my web-site. You can find links to YouTube and Facebook. I don´t have a max martin like song on yet.. but maybe in one or two months some projects of mine might be finished...

So thank you for reading this and lets have a good time!!

Cheers

Dominik
I love pop Music!!

Rebecca

Welcome Dominik. That sounds like a great idea for an assignment! I'd love to read it when it's finished.

georg_e

Hey Dominik, welcome -- that Buddy Holly video on your site is great.....quite a production!!  Was this done in Hamburg?

Raul_esp

prula

Thank you! :)

I played Buddy Holly in a Musical of Stage Entertainment in Essen.. It was one year so I could earn good money to buy these expensive studio stuff.. so now I have a RME Fireface UC I got 2 Brauner Phantom V and some other mics, I have ADAM A7X Monitor boxes and in September I´ll finish my studys to become a professional musician..

I love these pop songs of cheiron and pilot creative.. I´d love to lear more about it!

The Video was actually recorded by a fan from the audience.. ;)

Cheers to you!!
I love pop Music!!