• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ellie Goulding - Love My Like You Do (Max Martin)

Started by turnaround, January 03, 2015, 07:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

OK, the rest of the Hot 100 can go home now, it's all over, because this song is gonna kill.   And the way this song willl sound in a movie theater?  Incredible.

Axel

I totally share georg_e's opinion. Beautiful beautiful song!

turnaround

I had no interest at all seeing this movie in the theatre. But now I consider it, thinking such a great Max song will be played hopefully full in the credits.

It has been released in the US, MX, CA and in Scandinavia.
Other countries have to wait. Annoying.
PS: I've added it to the Cheiron playlist on Spotify.
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

Only reason I don't think this will hit #1 any time soon is because Uptown Funk is positioned to hold on to that spot for a while. I think it'll easily go Top 10.

Rebecca

wow, incredible song! I love it so much, it's so beautiful. Definitely Top 10 and hopefully No.1.

turnaround

Already top 5 in iTunes US.

Go Max!!
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: sweetmelody on January 08, 2015, 07:51:53 PM
Only reason I don't think this will hit #1 any time soon is because Uptown Funk is positioned to hold on to that spot for a while

... which would be richly deserved!!
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Unbelievable, this song is not available to itunes Australia until 13 February 2015. I don't understand why all music isn't available at the same time around the world. It is so ridiculous.

sweetmelody

Debuts at #45 Billboard Hot 100. Picking up steam on radio. Looks like another smash in the making for MXM.

Oroz

Quote from: Rebecca on January 09, 2015, 10:39:46 PM
Unbelievable, this song is not available to itunes Australia until 13 February 2015. I don't understand why all music isn't available at the same time around the world. It is so ridiculous.

Totally agree. Ridiculous. For example, Oath from Cher Lloyd never came out on iTunes México. I need to say it again: ridiculous.

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Oroz on January 15, 2015, 08:55:51 PM
Totally agree. Ridiculous. For example, Oath from Cher Lloyd never came out on iTunes México. I need to say it again: ridiculous.

The same here!

Jules

Y'all need to chill and get a US iTunes account.  ;)
And a Swedish one too, for the better.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: Jules on January 16, 2015, 02:02:35 PM
Y'all need to chill and get a US iTunes account.  ;)
And a Swedish one too, for the better.

yes indeed! we all do

anyway, great that the song has debuted at #45, it will be a hit for sure. This song could be one of my favourite songs ever.

Axel