• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Instagram photos of Max

Started by B Steady, January 01, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

what is max doing in cubase? cuba i mean
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

melodicmoonlight

Britney with Max at Clive Davis's Pre-Grammy party last night:

turnaround

And I liked it..

bugmenot

Better Quality of Britney Spears

The same pre-grammy event with Taylor's CEO

Kobalt Pre-Grammy Party 2017

After-party

Feeling was recorded in Stockholm

Cozy

j.fco.morales

Britney and Max look so... not close.

melodicmoonlight

Britney needs to work with Max again; her best work is with him

Rebecca

turnaround

And I liked it..

Cala42

Quote from: bugmenot on June 01, 2017, 05:48:58 PM
Katy Perry with her managers are in Stockholm right now writing the album

Under natten till torsdag publicerade Perry flera klipp på Instagram där hon festade tillsammans med svenska stjärnproducenten Johan "Shellback" Schuster.

Who is the man at the left sitting next to Shellback? I keep seeing him in Shellback photos.

Cala42

Quote from: bugmenot on June 01, 2017, 09:38:07 PM
Robert Mollard, Shellback  friend from home-town Karshamn, whose sister Madelen is a girlfriend of Julius Petersson (the brother of Max Martin's wife and Shellback's best friend) and is a friend of Amanda Björkegren who is dating Mattias Larsson, the part of Mattman & Robin, who is signed to Wolf Cousins of Shellback, who is sitting at the right next to Robert Mollard.

Wow, I didn't realise how close everyone was connected! That's really cool thanks :)

j.fco.morales

bugmenot

There were some Spotify Events in Stockholm

[Gender Equality]
I believe you have to start with yourself, think about your bad habits and prejudices, not only in your profession but generally in life.
Why do I assume that a doctor is a man? Something is indoctrinated from very early on. Those are the kind of things that got me thinking about stuff like that, so it's about educating yourself and then questioning yourself, 'Why did I behave like that? Why did I assume that?'

It's one thing to speak about it and another to actually do something about it. I try to stay [out of the way] as much as possible and make room for others.

After sitting in the studio for so many years, working with lots of women and mostly singers, when it came to technical skills, there were no women at all, and we started discussing that internally, and then this idea to stop talking and start doing something more.

Shellback and Mattman are playing some noise and Kronlund is not impressed

March 2017

April 2017

bugmenot

Midsommar Video 1

Midsommar Video 2

Ali, Julius, Klas Åhlund, Ola Svensson. Martin in black pyjamas.