• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Thx so much for posting!!

Great news and super picture of Max.

I hope it will be rock with fantastic poppy melodies.

Must-read article!
And I liked it..

uberweiss

Exciting! "If I Had You" and "Whataya Want From Me" are so good. The massive chorus of the former and that classic Shellback guitar tone in the latter still kills me.

j.fco.morales

This guy is really talented, but lacks the charisma.

I hope he takes a new approach musically, going into a more appealing direction with his influences and interests.
To me, the pop thing was forced and definitely doesn't fit his style.

I'd go for a new easy listening rock kind of material for him, like... Bon Jovi or Def Leppard.

gm33

I can't believe no one has commented on the fact that Max is actually quoted! He RARELY does interviews.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

True!

Also, we had this information before: remember when someone here said he met Adam in a club in STHLM and asked about working with Max?

sweetmelody

Quote from: gm33 on January 16, 2015, 05:19:26 PM
I can't believe no one has commented on the fact that Max is actually quoted! He RARELY does interviews.

Agreed, and a great picture of Max and his studio!

I'm wondering if part of the deal is that MXM has a share in the label/publishing? This deal is with Warner and it seems there's a connection on the publishing side lately with Warner/Chappel. Interesting to see how it turns out!

sweetmelody

Quote from: j.fco.morales on January 16, 2015, 03:53:28 PM
This guy is really talented, but lacks the charisma.

I hope he takes a new approach musically, going into a more appealing direction with his influences and interests.
To me, the pop thing was forced and definitely doesn't fit his style.

I'd go for a new easy listening rock kind of material for him, like... Bon Jovi or Def Leppard.

According the article it's going to be a little different than the stuff he did before. Can't wait to hear it. I've always been a fan of Adam's voice and his previous records with Max/Shellback are amazing. Where he lost me was that camp stuff he was talking about.

melodicmoonlight

Exciting. They're gonna make gold together... I'm picturing something similar to what Max did with Carolina Liar.

Let us not forget the brilliance Adam created with Dr. Luke:

Better Than I Know Myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg31XQR22zg

Never Close Our Eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3dkVk3F57c

turnaround

Quote from: gm33 on January 16, 2015, 05:19:26 PM
So true. SO rare.
The should try to do a full story with Max.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm so excited for this! I love Adam. The article is so great and it's so fantastic to read such a long quote from Max!

sweetmelody

Quote from: turnaround on January 17, 2015, 01:13:16 AM
So true. SO rare.
The should try to do a full story with Max.

I'm sure people are trying. I know someone on this site tried to get an interview for us, or has been trying, and Max is just super busy. But it would be amazing to get a new interview with Max this year. I'd really like an interview or story like they have done on Luke a couple of times.

ShockdioN

Do you guys remember when I mentioned that I met him in a club in Stockholm and asked him if he worked with Max? lololololol