• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max/Luke/Bonnie....."Vacation", "Show Me What You Got", "Wild Wild Love" G.R.L.

Started by georg_e, June 18, 2013, 12:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

http://www.directlyrics.com/new-song-grl-vacation-news.html    Something about this chorus makes me happy! :D  (Actually, I know what it is.......the bass part...it's dope!)

Raul_esp

I love the pop vibe of the song!! , Great song!

J_A24

turnaround

Not bad. Summer track. its fun. But I dont like the production somehow.

Cady will also be on the Smurfs soundtrack, hope it is a Lundin song.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

It's nice! but I don't love it, maybe it's a grower.

turnaround

Hehe, it's even better. Co-written by Max.

http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=1757.0

I merge the threads. The song is a grower, I quite like it.

QuoteG.R.L., Performer - Lukasz Gottwald, Composer - Lukasz Gottwald, Lyricist - Cirkut, Performer - Cirkut, Programmer - Max Martin, Composer - Max Martin, Lyricist - Max Martin, Performer - Max Martin, Programmer - Dr. Luke, Performer - Dr. Luke, Producer - Dr. Luke, Programmer - Bonnie McKee, Composer - Bonnie McKee, Lyricist - Henry Walter, Composer - Henry Walter, Lyricist - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Clint Gibbs, Recording Engineer - Sam Holland, Recording Engineer - Cory Bice, Assistant Engineer - Rachael Findlen, Assistant Engineer - Copyright : (P) 2013 Kemosabe Records

http://www.qobuz.com/album/vacation-grl/0886444054775

And I liked it..

B Steady

I really like this song - except for the chorus :-\ actually the most important part of a song. I mean that Cirkut bass is dope but the remain of the chorus is quite disappointing.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Serban Ghenea does play a big role in the whole Max/Luke sound, doesn't he?

At this ASCAP session or somewhere else I think we could hear the version before and after.

And I liked it..

AdamKhan

Quote from: turnaround on July 03, 2013, 05:04:48 PM

At this ASCAP session or somewhere else I think we could hear the version before and after.

Yes he does! Major props to Serban. Hands down one of the best mixers around.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: AdamKhan on July 04, 2013, 01:43:45 AM
Yes he does! Major props to Serban. Hands down one of the best mixers around.

He is good, but I don't think his mixing style fits other kinds of music...

nznexus

Quote from: turnaround on July 03, 2013, 05:04:48 PM

yes he does. he fixes the sound

also... off topic but, the girls in GRL are FINE! :P
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

Quote from: Alex Martin on September 26, 2013, 12:07:55 PM
Finally the official Music Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgfO-CvSs1g#t=55

they need to cut the intro, too much silence no music starts after 1 min.

i love the video and song
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

I completely forgot about this song, and I heard it in a club the other night. It sounds amazing, it's one of the coolest Luke/Cirkut productions in my opinion.

melodicmoonlight