• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Confident" vs. "On My Mind"

Started by turnaround, September 18, 2015, 09:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Two Max songs almost released at the same time.

Demi vs. Ellie.

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

CONFIDENT is more uptempo. More my style. But ON MY MIND is catchy even though its midtempo, I'm gonna vote for ON MY MIND

melodicmoonlight

"Make Up" by R. City featuring Chloe Angelides. Check it out, it's addictive.

turnaround

Wrong thread?  :)

Btw - Dr Luke is behind all these R. City songs. Quite a success.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on September 19, 2015, 10:35:31 AM
Wrong thread?  :)

Btw - Dr Luke is behind all these R. City songs. Quite a success.

That's kinda the point. Out of these recent Max songs, Luke is the one releasing jams. Break A Sweat, the R. City songs, Whip It.

turnaround

Let's create a thread for R. City - the album will be big!!
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on September 19, 2015, 09:20:05 PM
Let's create a thread for R. City - the album will be big!!

totally! I'm down. i can't wait for the album. so many pop gems waiting to be heard.

volkanyurdabak

I think On Mind Mind is more catchy although the theme of Confident is much better.  So, I prefer On My Mind.

Rebecca

I voted for On My Mind. I love both, it was a difficult decision.