• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jorgen Elofsson and Kelly Clarkson

Started by Eddie Krommer, August 31, 2011, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on January 16, 2012, 10:46:00 PM
"What doesn't kill you" is about to break the Top 10 soonish. It's getting HUGE everywhere I guess. Well done Jörgen!

Wow , Deserved hit!

Linda

I never realised that this was a jorgen song.

I thought it was max/Luke

turnaround

This has chances now to become #1 in the US.

Kelly's career startet with a Jörgen song and now after all these albums she's back with another track, incredible.
And I liked it..

Axel

it's still a long way to the top.. currently ranking at 21. But who knows. The song is definitely great, but I currently doubt that it'll go to the top slot.

Unexpected

Eddie Krommer

It made it to the top ten according to Billboard.

This week: #8.

Also, Domino by Jessie J hits the top ten too at #10.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/adele-s-fire-burns-path-to-hot-100-summit-1005979752.story?utm_source=most_recent

Congrats to our Cheiron buddies.

gm33

The note at the bottom is interesting too!

It's the 36th - Max Martin and 29th - Dr. Luke top-10 entry for them as writers.

It's amazing that Dr. has almost as many as Max in such a shorter time than Max.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Great news!! , before was more hard get the 1# , the airplay was more important , nowadays itunes is more importante.

Feelgoodlies

I think she's doing well with this song because she doesn't have a competition whatsoever!

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 02, 2012, 05:38:39 PM
Number 2 this week  :D

It must go to 1#!
It's #1 ;D

Unexpected

Great to be #1

Happy that someone fom the old Cherion day other than Max martin had success again, that says it, Cheiron FOREVER!!!

turnaround

Article about Jörgen archiving #1 in the USA

http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/musik/svenske-stjarnproducenten-usa-etta

I need google translate for this :)

QuoteJörgen said: I am going to celebrate this for a few days.  8)

And that he is #1 in the US after 10 years again with the same artist:

QuoteMaybe it's destiny, but I'm very happy that she sings the song
And I liked it..

Axel

ok, so I can eat my words now. :-) Nevertheless: Great achievement, no doubt. And I DO love the song, I just didn't expect it to go to the #1 slot. Should give Jorgen some more badass confidence. :)

Rebecca