• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

ICONA POP - "Light Me Up", "All Night" and album "This is..." with SHELLBACK

Started by Eddie Krommer, May 20, 2013, 08:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Shellback is pretty busy these days.

He is attached to the new No Doubt album and now to Icona Pop. Now, I wish some Max Martin stuff on those projects.

I love it!

http://www.billboard.com/articles/events/bbma-2013/1562974/icona-pop-recruits-super-producers-for-debut-album-video-interview

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

New single, do not know who is behind that. 

Girlfriend full listening

www.youtube.com/#/watch?v=YBZ3GDY3R2U&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DYBZ3GDY3R2U
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on May 30, 2013, 11:37:35 PM
Sounds like a Benny Blanco thing to me.

what?? this doesn't sound like Blanco ... I guess neither of "our" producers has been involved in this song, it's quite boring anyway.
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Produced by Stargate according to a few articles online. Brilliant pop song and yet so simple. They have been workin with Benny in NY.

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on July 18, 2013, 07:20:45 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI0oFL3PzCc

Sounds like it could be a Benny Blanco production

Sounds like it's played with live drums / percussion. However, it doesn't sound like a production of our songwriters. But if it's produced by one of them it's most likely Benny Blanco. Sounds a bit similar to Maroon 5's "Beautiful Goodbye" with the reggae vibe.
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

QuoteThe Swedish pop duo Icona Pop doesn't rest for a second! While we are still enjoying their worldwide hit "I Love It", one of the songs of this summer (although the song was released over a year ago), and even starting to get hooked to their new single "Girlfriend", Caroline Hjelt and Aino Jawo are preparing the next shot, entitled "All Night".
The duo has been recording the official video of this new track this week and it was directed by Marc Klasfeld and produced by Rockhard. The song will be the second single taken from their first international album "This Is..." that's scheduled for release in American market on August 27 via Atlantic Records. The single is planned to be released in July 23.
http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/icona-pop-all-night-artwork/

So excited about the Shellback songs. We haven't heard something by him for a while!
And I liked it..

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on July 18, 2013, 12:40:48 PM
Sounds like it's played with live drums / percussion. However, it doesn't sound like a production of our songwriters. But if it's produced by one of them it's most likely Benny Blanco. Sounds a bit similar to Maroon 5's "Beautiful Goodbye" with the reggae vibe.

your right, its all live keyboards and drums.

but not sure if she lip syncs :D
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Out

Seems like this is Jarrad Rogers+Shellback's "In The Stars".
And here's another new song, I can guess it's called something like "And We Kiss" :)