• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Leona Lewis - I got you

Started by turnaround, September 04, 2009, 07:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Funny enough, Leona recorded a song called "I got you", but definitely not a cover of Nick, for the second album.

Will be interesting which style we can expect!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

That is really funny, I thought when I read that heading that it was going to be the Nick cover!
yes, will be interesting to hear.
do you know if the Leona "I Got You" is a Max or Cheiron songwriters song?

PG

Quote from: andrea on September 05, 2009, 03:03:10 PM
I got you is a Max' song! ;)
http://www.jrecords.com/leonalewis/echo/leonalewis_rollingstone.jpg

Thanks for that link, Andrea, and the information, turnaround!  Somehow I'd got it into my head that "I Got U" was a Ryan Tedder song, but I'm glad it's Max...it's one of the leaked songs that has received the best response from people.

A clip of "I Got U" leaked a little while ago, but it doesn't look like it's on YouTube at the moment (her record label must have had it pulled).  I love the beginning of the chorus!  It's a ballad, I'd say--verses are kind of floaty, maybe a bit...mystical, with a sense of building towards something--and then the chorus begins with her singing the lines a bit faster, in this stop-start high-pitched way.  It just has that something special about it.  Good percussion beat, but mainly electronic-ish sounds.

*Sabine*

I wish she had covered Nick's version, it is a long time favourite!

Izalightblue

Can't wait to listen to te song!

*Sabine*

Well, I'm locing this preview at first listen so I would say there are possibilities it's a Max song!  ;D I'm getting excited about this, hope we can hear the full thing soon!

Rebecca

wow, I'm really liking this snippet as well! I can't wait to hear the full version.

Izalightblue

sforzando

I've just listened to this song, and it's completely great and catchy!!!!! I'm addicted.
I'm sure this song will be a big hit due to Max's production and Leona's vocal !
Can't wait for the full version BTW.^^

sforzando

In Leona's official forum, people says that there are three songs from Max.
They're 'I got u','Brave' and 'Outta my head'.
I don't know whether it's true but after listening to I got u and Brave, I think it's possible.

Here's "Brave" http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/leona+lewis+brave/video/x9t52u_leona-lewis-brave-new-song_music

I like I got u much more than Happy(the lead single) but Happy is quite better than Brave BTW.

Leona is my best singer while Max is my best producer!! This is such a perfection for me!! ;)

Rebecca

wow, what a stunning song!
such great news that there are 3 Max songs

nshinnosuke

tracklisting :

1. Happy

2. I Got You

3. Can't Breathe

4. Brave

5. Outta My Head

6. My Hands

7. Love Letter

8. Broken

9. Naked

10. Stop Crying Your Heart Out

11. Don't Let Me Down

12. Alive

13. Lost Then Found (featuring One Republic)

GREAT, max's tracks are placed on the 2nd, 4th and 5th...they might be further singles