• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on August 31, 2014, 02:11:06 PM
Most definetely not!!

I'm a melody person, I don't even really care for lyrics!

Same
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Big article:

QuoteThe album was executive-produced by Swift and Max Martin, with whom she first collaborated on her 2012 single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together." Officially, it's not even finished yet: Somewhere in Sweden, Martin is tinkering until the very last minute to ensure the drum sounds are as up-to-date as possible.

You really must love her humour.  8)

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/taylor-swift-1989-cover-story-20140908#ixzz3CjmlvUEX
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

And she gave 90 bucks to a fan to have dinner in her birthday.

Polarmachine

Taylor disses a popstar in the track Bad Blood. Any guesses who this can be?
My guesses are Katy or Miley. I heard somewhere that Katy "stole" three of Taylors dancers in the middle of the Red Tour and that kind of makes sense if you read what T says in the Rolling Stone article.
haha, she always creates a buzz around her songs writing about exes and now she starts a feud with another famous pop singer. Actually a kinda smart move to get more attention.

I wonder if it's produced by our favorites...  ;D

sweetmelody

Would be weird if Max co-wrote/produced a Katy diss track for obvious reasons. I doubt he's involved in it.

uberweiss

QuoteThe Swedish pop giant, with help from his protege Shellback, produced almost half the songs on 1989, and is also, along with Swift, the executive producer of the album as a whole. Swift has worked with him before, on 2012's Red, but he plays a much bigger role this time around. "I used to talk about Max Martin like he was this sorcerer who lived in a castle on a hill," says Swift. "And then one time Scott [Borchetta, the head of her label] said to me, 'You know...you can work with him if you want to.' I was like, What?!"
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-reveals-five-things-to-expect-on-1989-20140916

turnaround

I need this edition:

QuoteDeluxe edition contains 3 additional tracks, 3 of Taylor's songwriting Voice Memos (documenting the early creation of 3 songs on the album) plus 1 of 5 Collectible Sets of 13 Exclusive Polaroid Photo Prints!

The brand new album from Taylor Swift, featuring the first single "Shake It Off". More info to come!
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

sweetmelody

Max produced the vocal. Seeing him doing that a lot lately and got to thinking: what is it that makes Max special in vocal production? What is the exact role of a vocal producer? I haven't seen much written about Max regarding this. Usually people take about the melodies and production.

turnaround

And I liked it..

gm33

Seems like this deserves its own thread since it's not part of SIO.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2014/10/13/taylor-swift-out-of-the-woods-new-song-harry-styles-listen/  - listen link included
http://www.mtv.com/news/1962712/taylor-swift-out-of-the-woods/

"Out of the Woods"     
Writers: Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff
Producers: Antonoff, Swift, Max Martin (vocal)

I love how Taylor gives credit to MXM :)
http://taylorswift.com/news/228393

It's no Max Martin song, but I think it's incredible. I love it.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

georg_e

Quote from: sweetmelody on October 14, 2014, 06:20:37 AM
Max produced the vocal. Seeing him doing that a lot lately and got to thinking: what is it that makes Max special in vocal production? What is the exact role of a vocal producer? I haven't seen much written about Max regarding this. Usually people take about the melodies and production.
If you can find it on YOuTube (I saw it a couple of years ago) there's a video of Max in studio with Britney where Max is singing exactly how he wanted her to sing/phrase certan lines on "I'm not a Girl Not yet a Woman".  It made a big impression on me, because he was so great at nuance, really subtle!!

Jules

Quote from: gm33 on October 14, 2014, 02:38:23 PM
Seems like this deserves its own thread

Disagree.

www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=2816.105

I suggest renaming the other thread from "Shake it off" to "1989" and merge these 2 threads. It's unnecessary to open a new thread for every song.
Turnaround?

j.fco.morales

I agree with Jules, merge threads.

And I don't like the song at all.