• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Stupid me, but are these the exact same tracks later the vocals were recorded to? Or did they have other edits?
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

It's the same recording, the official release.

Check the iTunes link you posted above and listen :)

turnaround

Yes, I know. But I wonder if she sings over the fully produced tracks, or over a track in a earlier production state and all comes together later then?

Btw: They should offer discounts for people who purchased the albums or offer a download code. Nevertheless, we can't allow download links here.
And I liked it..

RuHa

This page has the instrumentals for the 1989 deluxe album. You have to sign up though to get the link, but it's worth it!  :)
http://thepopzone.net/index.php?/topic/8100-taylor-swift-1989-deluxe-instrumentals/

sweetmelody

Style picking up steam on radio, but still not doing great on Hot 100. That's because Blank Space is still dominating radio, streaming and sales. I think as BS dies down, Style will pick up and reach Top 40 and higher (already is Top 40 on radio).

sweetmelody

Did not realize this, but apparently Style is not officially impacting radio until February 10. Based on how well it's doing I am pretty sure this song is going to hit #1 sometime in mid-February. Incredible.

sweetmelody

Prediction: Style will be number 1 within the next 2-3 weeks. #1 record #20 for Max.

klukan

Quote from: RuHa on January 14, 2015, 03:44:58 PM
This page has the instrumentals for the 1989 deluxe album. You have to sign up though to get the link, but it's worth it!  :)
http://thepopzone.net/index.php?/topic/8100-taylor-swift-1989-deluxe-instrumentals/

@RuHa - They deleted it. Any chance that you can share with us somehow ?

turnaround

And I liked it..

mxmcarl

Conway Studio C in Los Angeles.

If you want to know more you should call and ask for Chris, he runs the place.
+1 (323) 210 5882

j.fco.morales

I think it's amazing to know the stories behind the songs.
Taylor knows it for sure.