• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Robin Stjernberg/Amanda Fondell - All This Way

Started by Out, December 03, 2011, 02:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Darin and Arnthor Birgisson have written winning song "All This Way" of the last Swedish Idol season and it was released one week before the final in both finalists versions. Track is absolutely awesome! Here are full credits.

Robin Stjernberg - All This Way
Amanda Fondell - All This Way

turnaround

Oh, cool idea to release the songs before then people can get make up their minds better and even better that the winners always released original songs.

The version by Robin is my favourite. He was the old bandmate of Eric Saade from "What's up"

But no IDOL in Sweden then but X-Factor?

And I liked it..

Out

They talk about pause but seems like TV4 is going to switch to X Factor completely.
By the way they've also released  version of 3rd place - Moa Lignell and that one is more pop-rock due to snippet on iTunes.

Joshua

Amanda's vocals on Robin's arrangement would be my pick... guessing that wouldn't suit her style though? It really is a great song!

Rebecca

Really nice song. I like Robin's version the best.

Unexpected

Robin has been one of my favorites since the begging, and I think he got a big chance for winning, also his version is better, I hate Amanda style, very Amanda Jenssen, one Amanda is more than enough TBH.

turnaround

Sounds fantastic, is this also available on itunes?
And I liked it..

mackenziejordan

Amanda's vocals on Robin's arrangement would be my pick

turnaround

Hey mackenziejordan, welcome. Nice - another Jörgen fan. 
And I liked it..