• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Better Than I Know Myself" Official full song (DR LUKE)

Started by turnaround, December 04, 2011, 02:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

Am I the only one disappointed with this single?
I expected new level and concepts from new Adam's records, this song could be released on his (or anyone else's) previous album but the first single from new album should have been something bigger and more fresh...

Unexpected

Actually I have to disagree, First singles always should be Generic and basic to get the already existing fan of the sound attention.

Alex Martin

This song isn't so special...remember me the ryan tedder's sound of 4 years ago.

Rebecca