• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Is Wolf Cousins a Max thing?

Started by sweetmelody, October 24, 2014, 03:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexanderLaBrea

Wolf Cousins: Ali Payami, Ilya, Mattman & Robin, The Struts, Tove Lo, Oscar Holter, Oscar Görres. In the video above, Tove also mentions Robert Möllard and sister Madelen as the weird "painters".
I don't think Laleh is or will become a part of the cousins. She's probably more like a Peter Svensson/Rickard Göransson/Johan Carlsson/Peter Carlsson type figure who also regularly work with the Max crew :)

nanofives

Yes, you're right, I misread the latest Max interview on Storytelling where they mentioned the Wolf Cousins and then they mentioned Peter, Alexander and Laleh. It really got me thinking this part of the interview:
"Peter Svensson from The Cardigans and Alexander Kronlund also belong to the group of songwriters working close to Martin. Likewise, Laleh has recently joined the Swedish songwriting crew."
Apparently it wasn't about the Wolf Cousins but Swedish songwriting in general.

Dr. Fleischman

Do you know if there are any non-Swedes in Wolf Cousins team?

AlexanderLaBrea

There are only swedes. Plenty of non swedes among their frequent close collaborators though, Savan, Justin Tranter/Julia Michaels etc.

Owlonmusic

Hey there, I'm kinda new to this kinda sites but I think I can help you out a little bit. I've been to Stockholm quite recently and there's the Abba Museum/Swedish Music Hall of Fame where you get some insights to the world of Pop, important songwriteres, producers etc..
I've taken a pic there which might give you guys some good explanation about Wolf Cousins. Is there a possibility to upload it somehow on here?

bugmenot

Owlonmusic, upload it anywhere and post url here via this button

j.fco.morales

I didn't know this one was produced by Oscar Gorres: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USO1NZeRfaw

I love it, sounds like Tove Lo.

nanofives

https://www.grammy.com/node/282193

Oscar Görres first ever interview, they say that Peter svensson is also part of the Wolf Cousins team.

Although I can't count to nine as it says in the interview including Peter