• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

No Big Deal - Lara Fabian

Started by *Sabine*, September 20, 2008, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Here's a song from Lara Fabian that was released in 2004 as the first single of her album A Wonderful Life. I think it sounds very good and the first time I had heard it I was sure it was made from Sweden....and it's not! Here are the credits: Eliot John Kennedy, Tim Woodcock, Gary Barlow, Lara Fabian, Rick Allison.
Gary Barlow is very good, I love his song For All That You Want.
Here's a link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtuzL_Eu-TI

Unexpected

Yeah I remember this song from 2004 , and it was beeing played alot here back then , and I kinda liked it and downloaded it , it really nice song

Feelgoodlies

I like Lara Fabian, my uncle's wife is French, and she always asks me to listen o her music, she likes her, I like some French songs from her.

And yeah For All That You Want is great song, so Kristian-ish and Jessica Folker-ish.

Rebecca

quite a nice song. I've never heard of her before.

Out

This is my favorite song from that Lara's album!  :)