• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Me singing I Will Be

Started by *Sabine*, November 15, 2008, 10:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Out on November 16, 2008, 12:25:33 AM
Very nice voice, Sabine, TTWMHG suits your voice better, I can say absolutely honestly this is as good as Marie's version, I love this song. I will be sounds very nice too. Did you took lessons of singing?

No I've never taken lessons but I plan do when I have more free time... would love to learn about respiration and techniques.

Feelgoodlies

At first I though Me Singing I Will Be There, but then I realised it is I will be, I don't like this song Sabine, so I'm gonna have to wait and hear you another song I love.

Alex Martin

Sufficient voice  ;D

I'm joking congratulations and now we can sing togheter in milan PIAZZA DEL DUOMO baby one more time :D

Raul_esp

I think she can be the vocal for the cheiron song of the forum  ;D

georg_e

Wow, Sabine, that is really beautiful!!   Your tone really touched me, and the out- chorus was great,  as well as the harmonies.   And your accent is beautiful, don't worry :)     You've got a great musical feeling, congrats!

*Sabine*

Thanks George, Raul...and Alex! Why not sing Laura Pausini instead?? Restaaaaaaaaa in ascolto...........  :-X
I'll be SO GLAD to sing on our forum's song but I'm afraid we miss the 1st thing: songwriter! Ironic thing for this forum :P

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 07:35:26 PM
Thanks George, Raul...and Alex! Why not sing Laura Pausini instead?? Restaaaaaaaaa in ascolto...........  :-X
I'll be SO GLAD to sing on our forum's song but I'm afraid we miss the 1st thing: songwriter! Ironic thing for this forum :P

dont worry , kristian lundin will be our songwritter  :D

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 16, 2008, 07:39:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO por favor nada senor lundin.........

*Sabine*

Guys, we've been talking about Kristian so much lately that i think that if he googles his name, he's bound to find himself here!! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 16, 2008, 07:46:59 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on November 16, 2008, 07:39:02 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO por favor nada senor lundin.........

:D :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 07:51:31 PM
Guys, we've been talking about Kristian so much lately that i think that if he googles his name, he's bound to find himself here!! :D

you are right , now alex is in danger  :D he will be found !!
!

Alex Martin

No problem raul no one in the world knows kristian..... ;)

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 16, 2008, 08:00:44 PM
No problem raul no one in the world knows kristian..... ;)

I meant Kristian himself!! :P
Ohh...I'm thinking, maybe he doesn't know Internet! :D

Eddie Krommer

Like it.... Marry me Sabine.... Love ur accent too...