• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Feeling Nostolgic for the 90s :(

Started by gm33, August 09, 2012, 02:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Was looking at lyrics for "That's the Way it is - c. dion" and at the bottom of the page saw this... ::sigh:: Miss these days when you would look at the notes and see these names in the credits. What a fantastic song. Max and Kristian were awesome together.

Produced by Max Martin & Kristian Lundin for
Cheiron Productions
Recorded and mixed at Cheiron Studios, Stockholm,
Sweden by Max Martin and Kristian Lundin
Lead vocal engineered by Humberto Gatica,
assistant engineer: Chris Brooke
Lead vocal recorded at Paradise Sounds, FL
Keyboards and programming by Max Martin and Kristian Lundin
Guitars: Esbj�rn �hrwall
Bass: Tomas Lindberg
Backing vocals: Nana Hedin, Andreas Carlsson, Leah Haywood and Max Martin
1999 Zomba Enterprises, Inc./Grantsville Publishing Ltd. All rights
administered by Zomba Enterprises, Inc. (ASCAP)
All Rights Reserved. Used by Permission.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Feelgoodlies

That's why we have this forum to keep reminiscing and keep track of our favourite producers' stuff, because they are our favourite drug!

Joshua

I have major nostalgia for this period too. The best time of my life for sure, I could probably write pages and pages on why I loved 1998-2000 soooo much, especially the music. Is it only because I was a teen in those years? I wonder how many kids feel the same way about later music just because it represents a certain time in their lives? Probably most if not all. But I'm just glad to have been in high school for the time of Britney, Backstreet, Dawson's Creek, Titanic and Nintendo 64! So glad! :D

Raul_esp

Quote from: Joshua on August 25, 2012, 03:44:53 PM
I have major nostalgia for this period too. The best time of my life for sure, I could probably write pages and pages on why I loved 1998-2000 soooo much, especially the music. Is it only because I was a teen in those years? I wonder how many kids feel the same way about later music just because it represents a certain time in their lives? Probably most if not all. But I'm just glad to have been in high school for the time of Britney, Backstreet, Dawson's Creek, Titanic and Nintendo 64! So glad! :D

Me too , Best time ever!  ;D