• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adele - new album with single by Max Martin

Started by uberweiss, August 27, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetmelody

Even in the snippet you can tell it's an amazing song.

georg_e

Quote from: sweetmelody on October 19, 2015, 09:16:29 PM
Even in the snippet you can tell it's an amazing song.
I agree....so simple, but so powerful.....it's on some kind of  higher level......

j.fco.morales

I loved it.

I'm scared about the sonic direction of the album: I like classic sounding music for songwriters.

Dr. Fleischman

I envy you guys because I can't predict if it's "an amazing song" after this 20 seconds... The vocal performance is great though.

Polarmachine

It's produced by Greg Kurstin.
It's amazing! Deserves to be a hot100  nr 1 for sure. And will be

Dr. Fleischman

Yep....here's a Grammy song ladies and gentlemen.

turnaround

I love Adele.

But the best thing about the album being on iTunes to pre-order.

"Send My Love (To Your New Lover)"     
Adkins, Karl Johan Schuster, Max Martin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_(Adele_album)
And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I love HELLO. I do hope the 2nd single will be "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)"

j.fco.morales

I wanted to know who produced the song and found it was Greg.

I didn't like it at first listen, didn't like the chorus and the lyrics are a bit cheesy...

jelfmusic

I like this song, you know. Although sonically it does feel different to '21' as '21' was very "live" and classic sounding which I think was another element to it being HUGELY popular. With 'Hello' the writing is of course brilliant as all Adele songs are but I am not great fan of Kurstins production in general and you can always hear a Kurstin production on the radio somehow.

Neverless I am still really excited for '25' and I really can't wait to hear the Max song, it'll be really interesting to see what they do with production on the song as a lot of Max's cuts lately have been heavily electronic and sounding nothing like an "Adele" song.

uberweiss

That chorus is absolutely massive. Love the song. So excited for Max/Shellback/Adele.

volkanyurdabak

Send My Love will rule Christmas 2015 like Blank Space did in 2014. I'm very excited about the song.

Rebecca

Hello is good but as soon as it's finished I've forgotten it. I'm sure it will be a massive hit. I'm looking forward to the Max song too.

Adam B

What a phenomenon Adele is, I never understood she was this popular. Many people must have been waiting for her to release anything, because the song is not that good. It's ok, but nothing special.

Greg Kurstin however is becoming my favourite producer, I think.