• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Win In The End" New Album!

Started by Neal Sabel, April 11, 2018, 02:59:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel

Hey guys,

Hope you are cool.

Now, firstly let me put the record straight, because I feel there's been a lot of contention lately. 

Ok, so firstly, I do not think I'm better than Max Martin or the Cheiron team, even though I did say that.  I was just being defensive and when I'm defensive I get kind of arrogant, but I'm working on it.  Also maybe saying I'm divine talent is way to pretentious.  What I should have said is I believe God has simply blessed me with great creative and musical talent (I also write sci-fi stories). 

Secondly, I am not just like some old lady chasing a pipe dream.  I am real talent and have proven so in my songs.  I'm an all rounder who has a great voice, can craft really original and heart felt, meaningful songs and am a dab hand at producing and sound programming.  So, whereas the old lady is in dream land, I am a young man who has the skill and determination to go all the way ;).  I don't believe anyone can refute that and this is not being arrogant, just I'm saying it how it really is, take it or leave it.

Now, for the fun part. 

You can check out "Extended Previews" (which are about 3/4 of the songs) on my latest album "Win In The End" at my site (the quality of the vocals are much improved, I feel now, with better harmonies):

www.nealsabel80spop.com (under "Extended Previews" tab) 

If you dig what you hear, you can purchase the album too, (just go to "More" and "New Releases" and the iTunes link is there).

Let me just clear up the way I feel about the charts.  Honestly, since the 80s and Cheiron the quality of music has declined, it's not just me who feels that way, but go read people's comments on like a Backstreet Boys hit or a Michael Jackson hit and they all pretty much sound like, "I wish the 90s could come back," or "I really miss the 80s."  Now they wouldn't all being saying that if there wasn't some truth to it.  I expect the new generation to defend the charts but anyone passed the age of 30 will probably have more of an idea of what I'm talking about, probably. 

To announce some great news! I've booked my ticket to Stockholm and will be visiting the studios, hopefully looking to get signed.  Will keep you posted on that ;).

Take Care,

Neal

j.fco.morales

Man, stop.

At least you could have only ONE THREAD for all your stuff...

Neal Sabel

That wouldn't make sense since I am regularly releasing new albums so need to post them separately so fans can find and hear them.  Otherwise posting multiple albums on the same thread just gets overly confusing. 

bugmenot

Vergüenza ajena — shame or embarrassment felt as a result of the actions of others; vicarious embarrassment.