web counter
Recent Posts

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Max Martin and friends / What is CMK Songs?
« Last post by Neal Sabel on Today at 01:48:56 AM »
Hi,

Detective Sabel here, again, on the case lol.  According to corporation wiki CMK Songs is Kristian's company, based in Willshire.  But there are like a million companies in the same complex, I'm assuming CMK Songs is one of them.  This feels like old news, anyone know if Kristian has established a new company?  Why has he not produced anything in like years?  Is he ok?  Thank you Kindly.
Yeah I find it's easier to improvise also, then try and fit the melody to pen.  You know that melodic line she had in the verse, well literally, it's the same line that goes through out and the only difference is the change in the lyrics.  If you have a really good melodic line, just stick with it.  What the hell was on Max's head lol
Hi,

I would just like to confirm that Max's new studio complex is Frank Sinatra's old house in West Hollywood.  Is this still the case or has Max moved somewhere else?  Thank you Kindly.

That wouldn't make sense since I am regularly releasing new albums so need to post them separately so fans can find and hear them.  Otherwise posting multiple albums on the same thread just gets overly confusing. 
very cool. love the previews they showed of a few of the vocalists. can anyone identify any of them? would like to see a list.

The song was recorded by Demi Lovato, Camila Cabello, Anne-Marie, Carly Rae Jepsen, Tove Lo, Bishop Briggs, Bebe Rexha, Lauren Jauregui, Daya and Elle King until Maren Moris was chosen for final version.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Middle_(Zedd,_Maren_Morris_and_Grey_song)
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/04/22/arts/music/diary-of-a-song-the-middle-zedd-maren-morris-grey.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Zedd choose between 14 vocalist before working with Marren Morris, this is so interesting.

very cool. love the previews they showed of a few of the vocalists. can anyone identify any of them? would like to see a list.
What is the reason?
In my opinion (and there's a lot of speculation since I don't know Sarah that much), she looks like Julia in the way of making writing their first priority, when she (Julia) was interviewed with Ross Golan last year in And The Writer Is... she told that in the beginning the label was responsible for putting her in the writing scene and years gone by until (I don't remember if it was her or the label) she began singing for herself with those features.
Sarah looks like a she's having a lot of ideas all over the place (considering the artists she wrote for) and maybe sooner or later she'll find something that fits for her image (if she creates one for herself) and that's when we'll see her singing her songs. In the meantime I can see she looked confident with the decision of not making herself the singer of this song, maybe she's the reason why.

EDIT: she even has a private Instagram account, just to point out.
Maybe for the same reason why Julia Michaels spent years in the shadows before becoming an established singer.
Putting them all together I couldn't recognise anyone. I think I've heard Bebe, but maybe because I've already listened her demo.

What is the reason?

Here's the Bebe Rexha session: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwaxGkFARPI
why don't let Sarah Aaron herself sing the song?

Maybe for the same reason why Julia Michaels spent years in the shadows before becoming an established singer.

Come on, who will believe it. He chose her because she looks like Selena Gomez.

But, I can't recognize those voices in demos, one is imitating Florence Welch. Can you?
Putting them all together I couldn't recognise anyone. I think I've heard Bebe, but maybe because I've already listened her demo.
Max Martin and friends / Re: Alexander Kronlund - Idol Member
« Last post by bugmenot on April 23, 2018, 10:00:58 PM »
Big enough to fit a grand piano

but it is one room in a huge house full of studios

I think this is the biggest room in the house for singers to record voice

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10