• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Moves Like Jagger guitar auction + Clip from Maratone

Started by Gus_Pin, December 15, 2011, 01:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gus_Pin

Shellback is selling the guitar used in "Moves Like Jagger" at a charity auction,cheack the clip from Maratone ;)

http://www.tradera.com/signerad-moves-like-jagger-gitarr-auktion_280404_145654068

turnaround

Great find, very exciting. But I've not enough money.  ;D

Btw - you can recognize the stones in the background, how very cool.

Can someone summarize what he's saying in the video?
And I liked it..

Gus_Pin

He is saying:
Hello my name is Johan,alias Shellback when i make music.
Right now you can place a bid at this guitar,it's a hairy guitar..its a Feder jazzmaster.
It's the same type of guitar that I used on Move like jagger. And its signed by Maroon 5,and also by me.It sound something like this....and so on..place a bid woho.

georg_e

Wow, that is fantastic, greaaatttt guitar part/playing...thanks for that clip :-)

turnaround

Quote from: Gus_Pin on December 15, 2011, 02:40:06 PM
He is saying:
Hello my name is Johan,alias Shellback when i make music.
Right now you can place a bid at this guitar,it's a hairy guitar..its a Feder jazzmaster.
It's the same type of guitar that I used on Move like jagger. And its signed by Maroon 5,and also by me.It sound something like this....and so on..place a bid woho.
Tack!!
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Thanks Gus, great video, I love the guitar playing.