• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

She nailed it!!

Started by georg_e, April 07, 2013, 06:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

From Diane Warren Twitter April 6

Diane Warren ‏@Diane_Warren 15h
Last nite at a party I met a chef wh decided to b mute. Nvr met a mute person from the food biz but plenty of def ones in music biz!

Axel

Joshua

Is this a reflection of the low uptake of her songs by artists over the past decade? Not that I know why, I think she's a great writer, but she's definitely been ignored somewhat. I'd be upset too.

georg_e

Dr. Luke re-Tweeted another good one of hers a couple of weeks ago -- showed a photo of a weasel, and she wrote

diane_Warren 4 Mar
                                        Hmmm this weasel has ears so it can't b an a+r person....:O)

Rebecca