• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Song found at allmusic.com // Damage by Bluefish

Started by turnaround, August 30, 2007, 11:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Just a question:

Found this on allmusic, but I couldn't found anything about it.

Does anyone know?

http://wc05.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&token=&sql=33:wbfyxv9rld6e

"Damage" a bonustrack on the album Cooloud'nsweet Baby by Bluefish.

Written by Denniz and Max

QuoteBluefisH is a young Dutch band testing the boundaries of heavy pop music. Singer/Guitarist Maarten Teekens writes good old pop songs in the tradition of the Beatles. Next, the band will play these pop songs in every possible way. Punk, Hardrock, Ska, Jazz, Doowop, they play it all! This combined with a very energetic live show makes BluefisH a very interesting and promising band!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi, Jules just emailed me (aka Rainbow Child), he bought the album and wanted me pass this on:

"To clear up the mystery: the album includes a HIDDEN TRACK after track #12,
so after the mysterious "Damage" there's a cover version of "Everybody
(Backstreet's Back)", and THAT is the POP/MARTIN song"

Thanks Jules. Yes, pity it's not an old unknown Pop/Martin song.

turnaround

And I liked it..